X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Help Needed

Can Anyone Help????????
    Have Been Away Few Weeks And Have Missed First Two Episodes Of Season 9!!!!!!!!! Does Anyone Know Of Any Repeats On Any Sky Channel Or Does Anyone Have Any Ideas??????????
    Please Please Help
    Have Run Out Of Ideas Here.
    Thanks
    FIRE IN THE HOLE........ BIGGER..... WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE WORD BIGGER THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND??!!!

The only real solution i can think of is to check the channel's schedule for re-runs of Stargate episodes. Unless you have friends that have a DVR and recorded the stargate episodes. The internet is NOT a highly recommended source for stargate episodes, at least from GateWorld's perspective.

Here in the US, the major stargate carrier, SCiFi has a mid season break. During that break, they re-run the entire half of the season. Also, a week before the next part of the season premieres, they do a marathon of the entire season to bring people up to date. That way, here in the US at least, if you miss an episode, you have a couple chances to see it again.

Comment

Unfortunately, unless you've got sky one, you've missed the repeats of Avalon, but you can still catch Origins (I don't know when the repeat is)...I'd email sky to see when Avalon will be back on.
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
        The only real solution i can think of is to check the channel's schedule for re-runs of Stargate episodes. Unless you have friends that have a DVR and recorded the stargate episodes. The internet is NOT a highly recommended source for stargate episodes, at least from GateWorld's perspective.

Here in the US, the major stargate carrier, SCiFi has a mid season break. During that break, they re-run the entire half of the season. Also, a week before the next part of the season premieres, they do a marathon of the entire season to bring people up to date. That way, here in the US at least, if you miss an episode, you have a couple chances to see it again.
        Yes, I must agree, a download off the internet is an extremely poor choice to see previous episodes
        "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
        - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

Origins will be repeated on Sky One, Saturday at 8pm. Sadly the repeats for Avalon 1&2 will be some way off.
          //

O'Neill: Phasers?
          Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

unless, of course, someone has a tape they could send this poor soul
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

A viewing offer has been made
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. NOW HAVE A COUPLE OF OPTIONS TO PURSUE IT WILL TEACH ME TO GO AWAY AND NOT SET THE VCR PROPERLY
                FIRE IN THE HOLE........ BIGGER..... WHAT IS IT ABOUT THE WORD BIGGER THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND??!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Austin
                  THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. NOW HAVE A COUPLE OF OPTIONS TO PURSUE IT WILL TEACH ME TO GO AWAY AND NOT SET THE VCR PROPERLY
                  You live and learn, right?
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Your right Fifth Man!!!!
                    To be honest I'm still having trouble getting the first two episodes but I'm sure i'll get them eventually!!!!! Thing is episodes are now stacking up but I daren't watch any until I see those first two episodes!!!!! I feel a Stargate day/evening coming on

Comment

I'd say you could download them , I mean, would anyone care about 2 eps?

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor
                        I'd say you could download them , I mean, would anyone care about 2 eps?
                        Yes, "anyone" would care.
                        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                          Yes, "anyone" would care.
                          Especially if any of those "anyone" happens to be one of the actors, the crew, or the producers of the show.

Comment

Now I wouldn't want to upset "anyone"!!!!!! I don't know, there might be a saviour out there who has a recording of the first two episodes and would be willing to send them to me (being fully reimbursed for their time, generousity and effort of course!!!) YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN HOPE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lee Austin
                              Now I wouldn't want to upset "anyone"!!!!!! I don't know, there might be a saviour out there who has a recording of the first two episodes and would be willing to send them to me (being fully reimbursed for their time, generousity and effort of course!!!) YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN HOPE!!!!!!!!
                              what two episodes are you looking for again? I might have them on vhs.

Comment

Working...
                              X