This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potential Season 10 Storylines / Predictions

Yeah, like the title said, I made this thread specifically for the discussion of possible storylines in the new series. This isn't a general dicussion thread for Season 10, of which there are already a few.
    I asked Mr. Malozzi a few days ago about possibly seeing Baal in a prominent political position or running for one on Earth, and the reply was that it's likely because Baal has grown to like Earth and he now has the resources to do it. I think that sounds particularly promising...
    Additionally, I think that the whole 'return of the Aschen' thing will turn up again in Season 10 - I mean, it's been shelved since season 7, so it's bound to happen some time, right?

Dare I say it...Furlings?

Comment

Everyone knows that they already live on Earth. Well, you know how Myrddin became Merlin when Romanized? Well, the Furlings became Furbys...

I do wonder what the Furlings will be like, but I doubt we'll ever see them.

Comment

id love to see baal rise to power on earth through politics... that would just be oh so cool... id also be syked to see some kind of asgard/prior/ori confrontation, and then watch the asgard kick the crap out of the priors.....
        VL2DY4 - Why drink and drive when you can boost and slide...

Comment

I'd like to see a really good Vala storyline again. But with Vala interacting with others, not just Daniel.

Comment

200th episode-SG-1/SGA Crossover
            sigpic

Comment

Agreed, Furlings!

Comment

The Furlings are at the bottom of the pile of subjects to never be discussed.

Baal would make an excellent politician. He may be accustomed to posing as a god, but he's got the subtlty needed to manipulate the system and aquire power. Certainly a better attempt than any other Goa'uld has made for Earth. It'd bring back that seriously credible threat nature that the Goa'uld used to have.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                  200th episode-SG-1/SGA Crossover
                  I could definitely live with that. Something big, so O'Neill could be brought into the ep for even just a guest shot. I'm just happy we'll be getting a 200th episode.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Perhaps make a special 90-minute 200th episode, like they did with threads.
                    ...or the episode in which the StarGate is revealed to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                      Perhaps make a special 90-minute 200th episode, like they did with threads.
                      That's how I have it in my daydreams, but my version is Commercial-free.
                      sigpic

Comment

Looking at all of the suggestions made above I hope that TPTB take a look and give us a memorable last season. Of course I would love to see something with the Furlings, this just be the season for that memorable event....Furbys, did someone say Furbys?

CM
                        Last edited by Chaosmaid; 24 October 2005, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Ho-ho-ho, no downers here. It won't be the last season. StarGate didn't get this far to simply stop. Besides, the Ori need to be developed over a long period of time - they're not just a "oh, hit the button on the Dakaran weapon and destroy 'em" type of enemy.

Comment

a huge earth mothership!! that's all i want from S10

Comment

I've got a predicion! Jack and Sam will get married in episode 200!

Comment

Working...
                              X