This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civilizations not controlled by the Gou'ald

Besides the creature from "Fire and Water", have we ever met a civilization that was not ever controlled by the Gou'ald in SG-1 in the Milky Way galaxy (their species weren't ever controlled by the Gou'ald were they)? The Ancients were supposed to of seeded the whole galaxy, not just earth, right? After life was recreated with the weapon from Dhkara, wouldn't some evolve into intelligent life that may not have been found by the Gou'ald or defended themselves against them.

Also, was the plague killing all life in the galaxy and if any life was left alive, would anything have/did anything happen to it when the weapon was used to reseed the galaxy?
    "Those who sow the wind might reap the whirlwind."

"Only God knows everything and he works for the Mossad."

The Nox!

Comment

the Asgard, the ancients......check out my noahs arc thread for answers to the second bit ( for my theory at least)
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

no one is controlled by the goa'uld anymore!

Comment

Nox, Asgard, Togar's planet, Tobins and I'm sure that there are many more out there.
          * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Forgot about the Nox (don't know how I could have done that). I wouldn't count the Asgard as they aren't from our galaxy. We never actually ever met the Tobins and they once were controlled by the Gou'ald. I just wanted to know of any civilizations that we may have met in the milky way that have never been controlled by the Gou'ald.
            "Those who sow the wind might reap the whirlwind."

"Only God knows everything and he works for the Mossad."

Comment

the tauri the tollan ( until they got wiped out by them)
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                the tauri the tollan ( until they got wiped out by them)
                Not sure how you can meet yourself.
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

All the members of the alliance of the four races, ancient, asgard, knox, furlings. The tollan to, and that planet with Thor's hammer. Those optrician people who don't believe in the stargate even though they were all staring at it. The sirakken's (the place where sam went for that race, although the sirakken's apparently freed the humans from the goauld). And that guy from "fire and water" as stated. Many of those were previously stated, thats all I cant come up with so far.
                  The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                    Not sure how you can meet yourself.
                    go to the beta site
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

Don't forget Jonas' home planet, Langara.

Comment

Originally posted by vonbismarck
                        Besides the creature from "Fire and Water", have we ever met a civilization that was not ever controlled by the Gou'ald in SG-1 in the Milky Way galaxy (their species weren't ever controlled by the Gou'ald were they)? The Ancients were supposed to of seeded the whole galaxy, not just earth, right? After life was recreated with the weapon from Dhkara, wouldn't some evolve into intelligent life that may not have been found by the Gou'ald or defended themselves against them.

Also, was the plague killing all life in the galaxy and if any life was left alive, would anything have/did anything happen to it when the weapon was used to reseed the galaxy?
                        Well here are the ones that i can think of:

1. Asgard
                        2.Nox
                        3.Ancients
                        4.Furlings
                        5.The thing from fire and water an Oanne
                        6.Tollans
                        7.Those guys from space race(serakens if thats how you spell it!)
                        8.Those water aliens the russians found!
                        9.The crystal skull aliens!
                        10.Oh and the people who created the robot rease who created the
                        replicaters
                        11.Possibly Urgos people
                        12.The Altairans, the guys who created robot reblecers of themselfs and SG1
                        13.The Aschen
                        14.The Atonieks, the ones who created the arm bands which increase your streangth+speed
                        15.The cimmerians
                        16.The energy aliens from Entity
                        17.The Euronduns
                        18.The Foothold aliens?!(thats a realy big unsure one there!!)
                        19.The Gadmeer
                        20.The K'tau from Red sky
                        21.The Latonans
                        22.The people from Revision, with the link thing!
                        23.The Medronans
                        22.Those things that came from the orb
                        23.Those people from One false step that were one with the plants
                        24.The ressidents from the Game keeper
                        25.Those spirit aliens with the gills
                        26.The taldur the ones who sent sg1 to that prisson where they found the destroyer of worlds
                        27.The Talthuns
                        28.Those guys from prometheus unbound
                        29.Tiernods the guys with the asgard personal cloak things

Wow i thought i would struggle to get ten!! Any mistakes please let me know!
                        Last edited by ThePope; 23 October 2005, 02:55 AM.
                        Stargate: Genesis

http://stargategenesis.sg-event-hori.../genesis/site/ - Genesis Home
                        http://stargategenesis.16.forumer.com/index.php - Genesis Forum

Comment

I'd assume that most human species that are on another planet would've been controlled by the Goa'uld in one form or another... since most (not all) were brought to their current locations by the Goa'uld in the first place. The Goa'uld simply left afterwards due to reasons

Also... there's a line between "human" and "human-looking" people... for example... the Aschen aren't "human" i don't think... Aris Boch's race isn't "human" either (check out his blood in that episode)... but both definitely look human from the outside

The Eurondans were that racist race weren't they? I always thought that they were brought there by the Goa'uld... same as the Tollans... everything else on your list is fine ThePope. Cimmerians... yeah they were brought there by the Asgard

Comment

The funky alien dudes from "Foothold". At least, they never mentioned being under the oppression of the Goa'uld and they seemed curious about Teal'c and Junior.
                            Yikishante
                            -"It's been swell, but I've got to return to the mothership."

Comment

Originally posted by vonbismarck

As far as we know the Ancients only seeded Human life on Earth. The Goa'uld or other aliens then spread Humans throughout the galaxy. Here's a quote by Teal'c from "The Enemy Within":

TEAL'C: There is a tale of a primitive world the Goa'uld discovered millenia ago. The Tau'ri. The First World where forms of this type first evolved. It is said the Goa'uld harvested among the primitives, some became Goa'uld hosts, others became jaffa, the rest were taken as slaves and seeded among the stars to serve them. But that world has been lost for centuries.

Comment

Working...
                              X