Star Trek Bridge Commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek Bridge Commander

OK I'm not 100% sure this is the right place for this thread but here goes.

Does anyone enjoy playing Star Trek Bridge Commander? I know i do. I've had it ever since it came out and I never get tired of it thanks to the huge wealth of mods there are out there. While we're on the subject, does anyone go on BC-Files to download any of the mods or even make their own mods. A mate of mine is currently making an Alkesh for it and has already done a Hatak, F-303, F-302 and F-304!! So is there anyone else out there who is interested in this game?
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

I am interested in it. I love playing the game. I would love to have stargate mods for it.
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

I only have the demo and have never gotten around to buying the full version, but when I do Stargate MODS would be good!!

Comment

I could never do any good on it.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

It was a great game with such great potential for adaptation to a more interactive release which allows you more freedom to captain your ship.

I completed it some time ago and then sold it on.
          //

O'Neill: Phasers?
          Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
            I could never do any good on it.
            Why? I completed it in a week with only about an hour of play each day and there was only twice where I got stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl
              It was a great game with such great potential for adaptation to a more interactive release which allows you more freedom to captain your ship.

I completed it some time ago and then sold it on.
              You really shouldn't have done. As I said a friend of mine is doing loads of Stargate ships and there are tons of other ships from Star Trek such as Defiant, Constitution, Intrepid, Excelsior and new versions of all the ships in the game including a Galaxy class which can seperate its Saucer section. Other MODS include firing while cloaked, Multi vector asault mode (with prometheus) and abandon ship mod. This doesn't even scratch the surface and I think this amounts to about 0.000001% of what mods there are out there. To find out more go to:

www.bc-files.com

Comment

There are extra mods for Bridge Commander? Where can you get those?
                The website you have listed for reference does not seem to be working.
                All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                Pay it forward

Comment

I played it, but after I lost I quit playing it. Pathetic isn't it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
                      You really shouldn't have done. As I said a friend of mine is doing loads of Stargate ships and there are tons of other ships from Star Trek such as Defiant, Constitution, Intrepid, Excelsior and new versions of all the ships in the game including a Galaxy class which can seperate its Saucer section. Other MODS include firing while cloaked, Multi vector asault mode (with prometheus) and abandon ship mod. This doesn't even scratch the surface and I think this amounts to about 0.000001% of what mods there are out there. To find out more go to:

www.bc-files.com

*bumped*

its www.bcfiles.com btw

Help!
                      My emojournal

Comment

I have only played it a couple of times over at a friend's house, never got a copy though. With all those mods I may just get a copy now.

Pay it forward

Comment

There are some pretty sick mods out there, dozens of ships canon and fan-designed.
                          Warp core ejection mods, MVAM Prometheus, warp-drive, Borg spheres, trans-phasic torpedos... the list goes on.
                          There's also a group working on an uber-mod called Bridge Commander 2 : )

Comment

I must have now. Cannot wait. must get Bridge Commander!

Pay it forward

Comment

Same here, must get Bridge Commander!!

Comment

Working...
                              X