This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone own the moon?

A couple of years ago my sister got me a certificate and deeds saying that I owned one whole acre of the moon. I'm just curious if anyone else does, it's certainlty one of the most imaginitive Birthday Presents I ever got.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Yes, of course, Delos D. Harriman owns the moon.

http://www.heinleinsociety.org/conco...htm#ddharriman
    Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
    "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
    One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
    resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
    confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
    A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
    The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

No one owns it, any certificate that says so is fake

PS I own it all!!

Comment

I suppose it would be like Antarctica.
        I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
          A couple of years ago my sister got me a certificate and deeds saying that I owned one whole acre of the moon. I'm just curious if anyone else does, it's certainlty one of the most imaginitive Birthday Presents I ever got.
          I own the moon ever since 9/15/2005. It's been renamed Planet TechnoWraith.

Comment

No, I own it, damnit!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
              No, I own it, damnit!
              No you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                No you don't!
                I do so!

I'll prove it to you!

SEE! THE PROOF IS RIGHT THERE!!

Comment

I think I read somewhere once that no one could own the moon (or it might've been Mars, I cant remember)

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                    I think I read somewhere once that no one could own the moon (or it might've been Mars, I cant remember)
                    They're LYING!

Comment

Bought my nieces an acre each for Christmas a few years back and got one for myself while I was at it. Smack between theirs, 'cause they're going to need some neutral turf between 'em in order to prevent war.

I was going to buy acres on Mars, too. Haven't gotten around to it, yet.

I doubt it would ever hold up in court, but it's still kinda fun if you have the money to burn.

Comment

It sounds like I've started a war amongst some of you here. But it's good to see at least somebody is taken my question a little bit more serriously.
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
                          It sounds like I've started a war amongst some of you here. But it's good to see at least somebody is taken my question a little bit more serriously.
                          Naw it's not a war, just harmless bricking back and forth.

Comment

Yes, well, people wonder why the OT'ers aren't taken more seriously. It's probably because they don't take themselves seriously and they don't take threads seriously, either. They tend to run rampant with lots of silliness and idle chatter, but it's the Off Topic section, so it's "allowed" and hey, it's all in good fun, right? You can't even complain about it because you wind up looking like a humorless SOB. *shrug* Either you get a huge long thread with two or three on topic posts for every dozen chattery ones, or you get a thread with a few serious replies that no one else will touch because you're no "fun". You're a loser either way. Sorry you wound up with this kind of welcome, P-90. Better luck next time, eh?
                            Last edited by ShadowMaat; 20 October 2005, 04:13 AM.

Comment

The Ori own The Moon. Hallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Working...
                              X