This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Daniel Jackson

I was just wondering why the Asgaurd made the Daniel Jackson so small? The O’Neill was way bigger, I know he’s the leader of sg-1 but I wouldn’t have thought they would make the other ships as small as a Goa'uld mother ship.

The O'neill was a ship from a new Warship, intended to fight the replicators. The Loki/DJ ship is a research vessel i guess. It's about the same size as a Ha'tak.

Comment

Yea, it’s the same size as a Hat'ak, when Prometheus is in space is says there is a ship the same size as a Hat’ak approaching. But Thor was watching the replicators to make sure that they were destroyed, so shouldn’t they have has a powerful ship in case the replicators escaped, which they did.

Comment

Originally posted by karluk
        Yea, it’s the same size as a Hat'ak, when Prometheus is in space is says there is a ship the same size as a Hat’ak approaching. But Thor was watching the replicators to make sure that they were destroyed, so shouldn’t they have has a powerful ship in case the replicators escaped, which they did.
        The more powerful ships were guarding Orilla I guess. If needed they could probably get there quite fast.

Comment

I agree. If it needed to be bigger, it would
          __

__

Comment

Yeah, no point in having a football field on the ship just for fun.

Haha, imagine that, Asgards playing football.

Comment

They would break their skinny little bodies!
              __

__

Comment

Or they would cowardly teleport the ball!

Comment

lol But their teleport takes so much!
                  __

__

Comment

Ok then. Instead of players they use ships, and instead of a ball they use a Naquadriah missile. That would make it more interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X