Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the [Allies] & [Inferno] spoilers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the [Allies] & [Inferno] spoilers?

Okay. Production should be done by now for both of these episodes by now. (Allies was started September 23rd) and SGA wrapped up production a week or so ago.

So, where are spoilers or synopsis for these episodes?

Camelot and Crusade detailed spoilers have been out for a while.

So, is there anyone whose worried too or has info on any of these episodes?

Originally posted by Calicto
    Okay. Production should be done by now for both of these episodes by now. (Allies was started September 23rd) and SGA wrapped up production a week or so ago.

So, where are spoilers or synopsis for these episodes?

Camelot and Crusade detailed spoilers have been out for a while.

So, is there anyone whose worried too or has info on any of these episodes?
    I heard on F.O.R.D that Lieutenant Aiden Ford MAY be in the episode but that is all I know. Sorry I can't help more. -Allies

Comment

Why would we be worried no spoilers have been let out? It's probably a good thing.
      Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Originally posted by Chricton
        Why would we be worried no spoilers have been let out? It's probably a good thing.
        I hope.

Comment

According to RSF's blog The Hive is the last episode in season 2 we will seen Ford.
          My hunch with 'Inferno' and 'Allies' is that the Atlantis team meet the allies in 'Allies' in 'Inferno'. If that makes sense.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
            According to RSF's blog The Hive is the last episode in season 2 we will seen Ford.
            My hunch with 'Inferno' and 'Allies' is that the Atlantis team meet the allies in 'Allies' in 'Inferno'. If that makes sense.
            Rainbow's IMDb Profile says otherwise.

Comment

I'm all hopes for Ford in the finale, but 50% of the time IMDB is not to be trusted. I'm going to wait for anything real concerning Ford before I get my own hopes up.
              Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                Rainbow's IMDb Profile says otherwise.
                if you looked at his IMDb profile you would also notice he has other commitments.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                  if you looked at his IMDb profile you would also notice he has other commitments.
                  I did not look at the profile. My fellow members of F.O.R.D. did. I simply relate what they told me to you. Actually that was one member in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                    I did not look at the profile. My fellow members of F.O.R.D. did. I simply relate what they told me to you. Actually that was one member in particular.
                    I am one of those "fellow members" i just checked it.
                    Originally posted by IMDb
                    Actor - filmography
                    (In Production) (2000s) (1990s)

1. Behind the Camera: The Unauthorized Story of 'Diff'rent Strokes' (2005) (TV) (filming) .... Dion Mial

2. "Stargate: Atlantis" (2004) TV Series (as Rainbow Sun Francks) .... Lt. Aiden Ford (2004-2005)
                    3. Stargate Atlantis: Rising (2004) (TV) (as Rainbow Sun Francks) .... Lt. Aiden Ford
                    4. "Electric Circus" (1988) TV Series (as Rainbow Sun Francks) .... Host (2002-2003)
                    5. Love Song (2000) (TV) .... Calvin dumas
                    6. Love Come Down (2000) (as Rainbow Sun Francks) .... Julian
                    ... aka Cris du coeur (Canada: French title)

7. Johnny (1999) (as Rainbow Sun Francks) .... Gus
                    8. One Heart Broken Into Song (1999) (as Rainbow Sun Francks) .... Hank Johnson
                    9. The Planet of Junior Brown (1997) (as Rainbow Sun Francks) .... Buddy Clark
                    ... aka Junior's Groove (USA: video title)
                    10. Black Fox: Good Men and Bad (1995) (TV) .... Frank Johnson
                    11. Black Fox: The Price of Peace (1995) (TV) .... Frank Johnson

Filmography as: Actor, Himself, Notable TV Guest Appearances

Himself - filmography

1. Sci Fi Lowdown: Behind the Stargate - Secrets Revealed (2005) (TV) .... Himself/Lt. Aiden Ford
                    2. From Stargate to Atlantis: Sci Fi Lowdown (2004) (TV) (as Rainbow Sun Francks) .... Himself/Lt. Aiden Ford
                    3. Preview to Atlantis (2004) (TV) .... Himself/Lt. Aiden Ford

Filmography as: Actor, Himself, Notable TV Guest Appearances

Notable TV Guest Appearances

1. "Stargate: Atlantis" playing "Lt. Aiden Ford" in episode: "Allies" (episode # 2.20) March 2006
                    2. "Stargate: Atlantis" playing "Lt. Aiden Ford" in episode: "The Hive" (episode # 2.11) January 2006
                    3. "Twice In a Lifetime" playing "Jimmy" in episode: "Moonshine Over Harlem" (episode # 2.16) 7 February 2001
                    he has been filming 2 things at once it sems

Comment

Yes, well, thank you. I now feel stupid about the fellow member comment. But at least you went to check it out.

Comment

Did you read his recent blog entry? Here is what is said:

Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks's Blog
                        Couple things to clear up. I did a new show but it was just a pilot so we'll see if it gets picked up in a few months.
                        I hope it becomes a success. I don't know about the second show though.
                        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                        Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

I would take that info with a grain of salt, remember anyone can add anything to any persons/movies listing.

Comment

OK, one last time: IMDb.com is only 90% trustworthy. The rest of the time, as in this case, it's full of ####. Fans submit info that is based on nothing resembling fact, and IMDb publishes it because it's a gigantic, user-contributed site. They are occasionally helpful, but as the owner of a news site I find things like this a tad infuriating.
                            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                            The HIVE will be the last time you see FORD... ... ... ... ...in season 2. As for next year. We'll all wait and see together. your guess is as good as mine.
                            http://www.gateworld.net/blogs/franc...r-acting.shtml
                            Looks like somebody had better tell Rainbow that he filmed "Allies" a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure it'll totally freak him out when he watches the finished episode.
                            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Most plot spoilers come from casting pages. Since there were no casting sides released for "Inferno" and "Allies," it stands to reason that there are no significant guest actors in these episodes who haven't already been cast -- or they already knew who they wanted for a role and went straight after him/her.
                              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                              X