Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Lost' Finds iPods & Sawyer got burgled

http://syfyportal.com/article.php?id=2065

The ABC hit series "Lost" will be available for download onto the new video-playing iPod machines the day after it airs, according to scifi.com.

Fans who download the program will be able to view the shows on their computer or on the new iPod's 2.5-inch color screen. The new iPod comes in a 30 gigabyte model, which has the capacity to hold 75 hours of video, or a 60 GB version, which can keep up to 150 hours.

Unlike downloaded music, fans won't be able to burn the episodes onto CDs though they will be able to save them to up to five computers and transfer it to iPods.

In a related story, Josh Holloway, who plays Sawyer on "Lost," and his wife, Yessica Kumula, awoke on Wednesday, October 12, to find an intruder in their home who robbed them of cash, credit cards and the star's Mercedes-Benz, according to tvguide.com. The car was found abandoned soon after the culprit sped away.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

i heard about what happened to Josh. poor guy! i would be hysterical if that had ever happened to me!
    Save us from danger, save us from evil
    Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Poor Sawyer, all that lost has gotten him alot more enemys thna just on the island

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

I read about these downloadable videos/shows -- I think they're $1.99 each? How much more money can they get from these things.
        Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

Damn it!! you beat me Qasim. Here's the link I was going to post, from SciFi Wire:
          http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/i...ory=0&id=32822
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
            Damn it!! you beat me Qasim.
            Its not the first time
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              Its not the first time
              Your right, it isn't.
              sigpic

Comment

I might pay $1.99 an episode. I could watch them during class!

Comment

It works out $10 cheaper than the dvd

As the dvd is much better quality you might aswell get that and then just rip/encode smaller files to play on your ipod
                  love Torri

Comment

Working...
                  X