This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith darts

These things must have an input cargo bay or something for when they beam up cattle or beam down troops. I like them a little more than the Goa'uld gliders for the way they zoom and spin. The attack runs they made on Atlantis were pretty cool.

Does anyone else like the Wraith darts?

They dont have a bay
    Spoiler:
    they store the data in a buffer
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Spoiler:
      and then they are off-loaded on a platform on a hive ship

Comment

I like the wraith Darts, they look kinda retro compared to the Goa'uld gliders. I wonder if we will ever see Wraith flying machines with more than one pilot, maybe a pilot and gunner, it would probably be more affective, and we know they can afford the numbers.

Comment

I think we might, like how in SG-1 they eventually introduced the Al'khesh and theTel'tak instread of just the "glider and ha'tak" theory, in this case it would be dart and hive ship. I am thinking they will introduce something along the mid ranged bomber lines, or something more than just darts, they did introduce red darts though, still, darts with gunners at the back would be pretty cool, unnesesary, but cool

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

What's the difference between the regular darts and the red darts? It's that the red on the back of the dart means it has something stored in it's buffer right?
            302's lead the way!

Comment

My preferred method of transport in the Stargate Universe is the Dart. It's fast, sleek, cool-looking, can use Stargates, and has a great culling beam that's great for nagging doughnuts when i want them.

Comment

Originally posted by SGRanger06
                What's the difference between the regular darts and the red darts? It's that the red on the back of the dart means it has something stored in it's buffer right?
                I thought the red on the back is the engine. I'm not sure of this.
                Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker
                  makes more sense than me thinking it was its power supply...

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                    makes more sense than me thinking it was its power supply...
                    If it was it's power supply than all you have to hit is the red. But it does make sense if it is the engine.

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker
                      it though it was the propulsion...and the power source (the engine) might be somewhere else in the dart
                      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                        it though it was the propulsion...and the power source (the engine) might be somewhere else in the dart
                        I meant the propulsion type of engine

Comment

I agree, darts are pretty cool ships.
                          they kinda remind me of farscape's PK Prowlers.
                          there was also a scout ship in "Aurora" but we never got a chance to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                            I think we might, like how in SG-1 they eventually introduced the Al'khesh and theTel'tak instread of just the "glider and ha'tak" theory, in this case it would be dart and hive ship. I am thinking they will introduce something along the mid ranged bomber lines, or something more than just darts, they did introduce red darts though, still, darts with gunners at the back would be pretty cool, unnesesary, but cool
                            I can actually see them introducing some boarding craft of sorts that clamp onto a hull or facility and drill their way through. Add to that some mid range bombers and even tanks, and the Wraith would seem a little more formidable. [Not that they aren't now]

Comment

I think the wraith darts are really cool, I would love to try one out! I thought the red thing in the back stored the humans that were culled in a form of data/energy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X