This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fantasy sg-1 team

As we know Colonel Mitchell arrived at the SGC hoping to join SG-1 and was told he was going to lead SG-1 and had to chose suitable members for his team well what if you had the chance to pick your very own sg-1 team

rules are simple choose 4 members using characters from other tv shows, movies cartoons etc they dont have to be human

Let's see, I would choose.......

Telemachus Rhade (Andromeda), John Crichton (Farscape), Daniel Jackson, and Cameron Mitchell

sigpic
    Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Bart, Homer, Marge and Lisa Simpson

Comment

I would like:

Storm from the X-men
        Piper from Charmed
        Sam from SG
        Wonder Woman

Now those are some kick ass women...

Oh...if I could have a fifth...it would be Cptn Janeway from ST:Voyager.
        sigpic

Comment

My team will have two Star wars characters, an Andromeda member, and a Firefly man.

My leader will be the new scifi movie Captain Malcolm Reynolds wit braverey, honor, and will do what needs to be done.

My Carter/Danel/Teal'c (all in one) will be a Droid that can talk, think, and give info would be a star in two Star wars games is HK-47 (Knights of old republic 1,2) he is an Assasin droid so if you need a plan my droid is your machine.

My Power person is the Strongest jedi in the end of the star wars movies, would be Luke Skywalker him and the Force will take care of any Ori or being that get in our way. And he is a good non-fighting action.

My Teyla would be Anromeda troublesome member, cares for money, and is a good fighter. What don't know it is Beka Valintine.

This a Strong team right here SAY HELLO TO THE NEW SG-! TEAM

Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
          Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
          new enemy of the Ori
          At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

i supose since this is my idea i should put my own team in

ok captain janeway , optimus prime (c'mon just think of the little goaulds face when a honking big truck comes battering through the gate and transforms into a 30 foot robot) Daniel Jackson and Jonas Quinn

Comment

Luke Skywalker
              Sam Carter {SG1}
              Chewbacca
              Yoda

Just a bit star wars themed!

Comment

Me (I was in a movie for a science project it counts)
                Lara Croft
                D'argo
                Aeryn Sun
                Mercy is the mark of a great man *stab* maybe im just a good man *stab* well im okay

Amanda Waller: Bruce's DNA was easy enough to obtain. He left it all over town.
                [Terry raises eyebrow]
                Amanda Waller: Not remotely what I meant.

Comment

Working...
                X