X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Image Help

i want to randomize

And

Would some one be able to tell me the site or give me the Code with and explaination
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

There's a quick and easy way, or the hard way.

Quick way: go to http://www.randomimage.net. It's fairly straight forward, and that's what i use. Basically i'm lazy.

Hard way: Ask Qasim or any of the other "fancy pants" folks who use the code versions . Qasim seems to help a lot of people with it (given the number of "thanks to Qasim for the rotating sigs" in their threads!)

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Suekay Helped me out
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Ah well!! I take it you went down the "fancy pants" method then?!

Comment

nope i'm about as lazy as the come
          sigpic

Comment

nah...not fancy pants...I did use the php script until Qas showed me the random image site...when I think was originally discovered by Osiris Ra
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

The random image site is confusing so if anyone wants help PM me

BTW - its down at the moment
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

That would explain why everyone on this thread's image is crapped out! I got the random image site from...... eh...... NowIWillDestroyAbydos' sig, he had the link on it. think he still does. And yeah, the random image site is surprisingly confusing....

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                  That would explain why everyone on this thread's image is crapped out! I got the random image site from...... eh...... NowIWillDestroyAbydos' sig, he had the link on it. think he still does. And yeah, the random image site is surprisingly confusing....
                  I did. randomimage.net was shut down, and I don't know why.

And until I can find a site to create a random image again, I've made "the four pics and my name," my sig at the moment.
                  sigpic

Comment

ok now i need another site www.Randomimage.net seems to be dead
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X