This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grace Under Pressure Preview

Just a quick question here...but the other night SciFi had a brief teaser of the episode Grace Under Pressure and I was wondering if anyone knew if this little teaser has been uploaded somewhere.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

*I want I want*

*Goes looking*
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

It was a SNEEK PEAK into SGA ... and it had David Hewlett and Amanda Tapping talking for a few seconds a piece and included a few clips from the show.

So how about everyone else? Does anyone know where I can get this Sneek Preview?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        *I want I want*

*Goes looking*
        Ditto

Goes off and seraches aswell
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

What, What! Grace Under Pressure preview. How did I miss this?!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
            What, What! Grace Under Pressure preview. How did I miss this?!
            Amanda and David both mentioned how fun it was renewing their antagonistic yet fun relationship in this very cool way.

The clip was hilarious...it had
            Spoiler:
            McKay turning and seeing Sam in the puddle jumper with him and he wraps his arms around her...

It has to be somewhere on line too...I just can't imagine this sneek peak not being available for download SOMEWHERE...

Comment

Well, SOMEONE had to of accidently recorded it when they were recording Atlantis. Gawd, I wish I had watched Runner yesterday!

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, SOMEONE had to of accidently recorded it when they were recording Atlantis. Gawd, I wish I had watched Runner yesterday!
                Actually I saw it while watching SG-1 on SciFi...the episode airing was Tin Man and during the commercials they threw in that great sneak preview.

AND THEN I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE PROGRAM FROM MY DVR!!!!

*Holds up fist defiantly and screams "CURSES!!!"*

ARGH.

Comment

You're kidding! They aired an unadvertised sneak peak during a random SG episode! How do they expect us to see then?

Spoiler:

Comment

You're kidding! They aired an unadvertised sneak peak during a random SG episode! How do they expect us to see then?
                    I don't know but I weep bitterly for the loss at the moment. It was only a very short commercial sized sneek preview just so you don't think it was a 30 minute special.

Someone else mentioned it somewhere on here and I can only guess it'll air again several more times.

I just need someone to rescue me and tell me it's online somewhere!

Comment

Oh, I know. It was probably not even 10 seconds long, right? I've just been looking for anything on the ep. It's the one I'm most looking forward to next year.

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, I know. It was probably not even 10 seconds long, right? I've just been looking for anything on the ep. It's the one I'm most looking forward to next year.
                        I'd say the whole thing was about 30 seconds tops.

And I'm so with you. If I didn't watch SGA, this one would make me do it. In fact a lot of people have said that they don't watch SGA but they'll watch this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          I'd say the whole thing was about 30 seconds tops.

And I'm so with you. If I didn't watch SGA, this one would make me do it. In fact a lot of people have said that they don't watch SGA but they'll watch this one.

because its a cross over, who knows i might start watching SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                            because its a cross over, who knows i might start watching SG-1
                            Who knows?

I got reinterested with SGA because I was really impressed with Before I Sleep...it made me feel emotionally invested in the characters enough to see what they'd been up to to that point...

But this one episode I'm giddy over...only because I love the interaction between Carter and McKay from when he visited the SGC a few times in the past.

As for that Sneek Peek...doesn't ANYONE know where to find it???

Comment

looking for it, no success, heaps of articles though
                              *goes off muttering about how google is not a comprehensive search engine*

Comment

Working...
                              X