This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roswell DVD's?

Did they ever put out the seasons of Roswell out on DVD? I kinda stopped watching after the part where the 4th alien girl left Earth. DOes anyone know what happened to the rest of the series?

I am unsure, as I stopped watching Roswell midway through season 2, but I do know that the Region 1 Season 1 DVD's are available in a box set.

Comment

The series ended up on UPN for its third and last season for only 18 episodes. It was cancelled because it had horrible ratings. The fourth girl, Tess, came back for her last time an episode before the series finale, with her son with her. If you didn't know, and i don't mean to spoil, Tess killed one of their friends, but they didn't know yet. So because of that, the group votes to kill her (i think it was to kill her), or to help her, i wasn't sure, its been a while. The last vote that will break the tie is Liz, but she is having a hard time for her personal reasons, but she ends up voting to help her. While sleeping Tess wakes Liz and Liz drives Tess to the whiteroom (well i think it was the white room), then they chat a little, and then Tess blows up the building, and i think we assume she sacraficed herself. Max decided to put his baby up for adoption for the best life, and the baby is full human, so yah, its normal Then yah, that was the episode before the series finale.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Fifth
        Did they ever put out the seasons of Roswell out on DVD? I kinda stopped watching after the part where the 4th alien girl left Earth. DOes anyone know what happened to the rest of the series?
        Season 1 is on DVD. The alien girl, Tes, left Earth in the season 2 finale. The show continued for an 18-episode long 3rd season before getting cancelled, but they did get a series finale.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
          The series ended up on UPN for its third and last season for only 18 episodes.
          True.

It was cancelled because it had horrible ratings.
          Nope. UPN was gonna order a 4th season, but CBS merged with UPN, resulting in the new UPN President cancelling the show as he didn't feel the ratings were high enough. So, I guess it's half true. lol

The fourth girl, Tess, came back for her last time an episode before the series finale, with her son with her. If you didn't know, and i don't mean to spoil, Tess killed one of their friends, but they didn't know yet. So because of that, the group votes to kill her (i think it was to kill her), or to help her, i wasn't sure, its been a while. The last vote that will break the tie is Liz, but she is having a hard time for her personal reasons, but she ends up voting to help her. While sleeping Tess wakes Liz and Liz drives Tess to the whiteroom (well i think it was the white room), then they chat a little, and then Tess blows up the building, and i think we assume she sacraficed herself. Max decided to put his baby up for adoption for the best life, and the baby is full human, so yah, its normal Then yah, that was the episode before the series finale.
          This is kind'a true. An aliens ship crashes in "Crash" which turns out to be Tess's ship in "Four Aliens in a Baby". She's returned with Max's son, becuase Max's son is completely Human. She claims she's connected to Max's son, thus if she dies, baby Zan dies too. They found out she had killed Alex in the season 2 finale "Departure", which is why they wanted to turn her in, not kill her. Liz broke the vote, becuase as she says to Tess later that night, "I'm not a killer, Tess." Anywho, as a result, Tess has Liz do her a favor - drive her to the Air Force base where Tess's crashed ship is being studied. Tess makes her way to the Air Force base to destroy her ship, hiding all evidance of her and her ship instead of being thrown in the white room, but the resulting explossion takes out most of the Air Force base, unfortunately. Since Max still had "enemies" out there, and baby Zan is fully Human, Max decided the best way to protect Zan would be to put him up for adoption so he could have a normal life, but before giving him up, Max gave him a "memory".

Any questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson

Nope. UPN was gonna order a 4th season, but CBS merged with UPN, resulting in the new UPN President cancelling the show as he didn't feel the ratings were high enough. So, I guess it's half true. lol
            Well, i was true in what i said, i just didn't say the whole thing

This is kind'a true. An aliens ship crashes in "Crash" which turns out to be Tess's ship in "Four Aliens in a Baby". She's returned with Max's son, becuase Max's son is completely Human. She claims she's connected to Max's son, thus if she dies, baby Zan dies too. They found out she had killed Alex in the season 2 finale "Departure", which is why they wanted to turn her in, not kill her. Liz broke the vote, becuase as she says to Tess later that night, "I'm not a killer, Tess." Anywho, as a result, Tess has Liz do her a favor - drive her to the Air Force base where Tess's crashed ship is being studied. Tess makes her way to the Air Force base to destroy her ship, hiding all evidance of her and her ship instead of being thrown in the white room, but the resulting explossion takes out most of the Air Force base, unfortunately. Since Max still had "enemies" out there, and baby Zan is fully Human, Max decided the best way to protect Zan would be to put him up for adoption so he could have a normal life, but before giving him up, Max gave him a "memory".

Any questions?
            I think my little summary was mostly general, i mean, nothing of mine was really wrong, just said in different words Of course, with some 'errors' such as the explosion, it was so long ago, so i wouldn't remember, but i would go with your summary, haha...
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
            X