Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when will episode 11 the hive start in the uk?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when will episode 11 the hive start in the uk?

I know that the uk doesn't take a break between the two halves of the season anyone know when the hive premieres?

The first half of the season will be running up to just before Christmas, then the second half will probably begin on 4th January Only about 2 weeks ahead of the US
    sigpic

Comment

Does that mean the US is the last region to see the new episodes. I guess it's fair, everyone else had to wait a LONG time to see the first episodes of season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
        The first half of the season will be running up to just before Christmas, then the second half will probably begin on 4th January Only about 2 weeks ahead of the US
        So we're still gonna see the second half before the fans on the other side of the pond? Even though the science of stargate is airing on the 20th at 8pm??
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by mgbland
          Does that mean the US is the last region to see the new episodes. I guess it's fair, everyone else had to wait a LONG time to see the first episodes of season 2.
          Australia/asia is the last region i think.

Comment

That is correct. Here in Australia we only had Siege pt II around a month or 2 ago. I don't anticipate they'll show season 2 for a few months yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
              i think is your right Australia is always last

Comment

Officially... Don't look at me like that!
                I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                  Yep, we get so owned by everyone else all over the world... curses, Channel7, NOTHING but curses!

Capt

Comment

Originally posted by James_the_Wraith_Sympathiser
                    That is correct. Here in Australia we only had Siege pt II around a month or 2 ago. I don't anticipate they'll show season 2 for a few months yet.
                    News I heard from a friend of mine who works at Channel7, late Jan/early Feb 06 we'll be getting the START of season 2 on free-to-air TV - Siege Pt 3!

Capt

Comment

Originally posted by badblu
                      i think is your right Australia is always last
                      I'm from Czech Republic (we are proud on Zelenka ) but i must tell that on our tv channels was the 6th season of SG1 aired as the last one so far, we must wait, lucky we have internet, atlantis is here very popular. its good to see Atlantis in english because in whole czech translation Zelenka won't be so unique. Whish to have some czech in SGC

Comment

Working...
                      X