Stargate Sheet music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Sheet music?

Okay, I have this friend who loves to play the piano, and I'm trying to see if I can find some Stargate sheet music for him to play. Anybody know if such a thing exists?
    *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
    Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
    Okay, I have this friend who loves to play the piano, and I'm trying to see if I can find some Stargate sheet music for him to play. Anybody know if such a thing exists?
    I got nothing. However your friend could just make something up. Thats what I would probably do.
    sigpic

Comment

If you have a decent MIDI file, and you have access to something like Sibelius or Cubase, you can print sheet music from that...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

True...nothing has ever been released

Comment

If anyone finds it...be sure to speak up.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Download this trial - http://www.brothersoft.com/MP3_Audio...ate_28181.html

and then get sheet music for this midi file - http://www.sg-1.co.uk/files.php
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Hi, I'm new here.

I found this Stargate SG-1 sheet music: www.mediafire.com/download.php?wmjzukzyag5

Enjoy! I think it's quite accurate.

Would love to get the Stargate Atlantis sheet music.
              Please let me know if anyone finds it.

AJ

Comment

I printed this music and played it and you're right, AJ, it's quite accurate, although it feels incomplete or abridged. I'll have to time it.
                If you're not going to learn from your mistakes, don't make any!

Comment

beats don't quite add up
                  In bar four, there's three crotchets and then three quavers, those three quavers are supposed to be tripleted.

I think pretty much whereever that group of three quavers crop up it's meant to a triplet.

Classic: I agree with you, it doesn't feel quite complete. I think some of the more "important" parts have been condensed out.

It's good for a starting point though

Comment

i got a really good Sg1 theme music. i lernt it myself
                    sigpic
                    â—˜Fanfictionâ—˜Youtubeâ—˜

Comment

Working...
                    X