This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grace under the pressure--Relationship between Mckay and Carter

Hi,everybody.i am a fresh man from China.Ok,there are many stargate fans in China,and also the similar forum as this one.
    The problem is :we know that this episode is a corss over.we cared much about the relationship about Mckay and Sam.Most of us do not agree the opinon that they will develop the couple relationship.i mean that most of us do not hope that.
    what's your opinon?come on ,show me yours.
    And also give me some applause for my poor English and braveness.

Originally posted by spj240
    Hi,everybody.i am a fresh man from China.Ok,there are many stargate fans in China,and also the similar forum as this one.
    The problem is :we know that this episode is a corss over.we cared much about the relationship about Mckay and Sam.Most of us do not agree the opinon that they will develop the couple relationship.i mean that most of us do not hope that.
    Applause given! You're doing just fine...

As for the REAL characters, I'd love to see them in more scenes together...but I don't think they'd be able to sustain any kind of long term romantic relationship. They'd get on each other's nerves too much LOL

But I'm sooooo looking forward to this one episode. It promises to be really good!

And welcome to Gateworld!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

*applauds*
      Don't worry....you are doing just fine...

I agree..Sam and Rodney will remain just good friends..and mostly colleagues...they are just very different and honestly, it would just be too ackward....In addition, if I am not mistaken...isn't Carter coming out in this episode but as part of Rodney's imagination?
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah,there are two guys reply.sooooo excited!
        it means that my poor English is ok, that can be understood.and the Chinese smile:hehe.
        great!!!Sam will appeare in this episode as the imagination of Rodney's.I konw,hehe,but just afraid of the long term romantic relationship.As you say,that is ok.
        thanks!

Comment

*applauds*

Well done.

I'm looking forward to the crossover episode.....can't wait to see the interaction between the characters.

Comment

Thanks for all applause.
            and i do not know about how you communicate in this forum.but in China, we also communicate with the im software,just like msn ,qq(a software like icq).
            and we have the same hobby, we make friends among the stargate fans.
            HeHe,so the Chinese boy is waiting for you!
            that makes me remember the old song of Richard:
            Right here waiting:[email protected]
            welcome everybody communicates me with msn!!

Comment

Yeah,there are two guys reply.sooooo excited!
              it means that my poor English is ok, that can be understood.and the Chinese smile:hehe.
              great!!!Sam will appeare in this episode as the imagination of Rodney's.I konw,hehe,but just afraid of the long term romantic relationship.As you say,that is ok.
              thanks!

First...Uh...I'm not a guy, but a girl....second.... this is really not a chinese smile, but just an icon of a smile...I wouldn't want you to think that it is intentional...and keep posting...there are some nice people here in GW...
              And yes...Welcome To GW....

I don't think that there will be anything between Rodney and Carter...Carter still loves Jack...hopefully, even if it is in the last episode of the show, RDA will return so that fans like me don't see all of these years of watching as a complete waste of time!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                First...Uh...I'm not a guy, but a girl....second.... this is really not a chinese smile, but just an icon of a smile...I wouldn't want you to think that it is intentional...and keep posting...there are some nice people here in GW...
                And yes...Welcome To GW....

I don't think that there will be anything between Rodney and Carter...Carter still loves Jack...hopefully, even if it is in the last episode of the show, RDA will return so that fans like me don't see all of these years of watching as a complete waste of time!
                Yeah...it's more like a teethy grin and I also am a gal not a guy...but there's lots of both from all over the world posting...

And your English is pretty good...almost better than mine and I DO speak English as a first language...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

sorry. ladies,maybe you misunderstood me,i mean the Chinese smile is the word:hehe. not the icon .
                  there is the Chinese word about hehe,and "hehe" is spelled in pinyin.
                  eventually,thanks for your honesty!
                  If you want to know more about China, Chinese culture,Great wall, and anything else,come on , i will show you all you wanna friendly.
                  just add me in your msn list!

Comment

Welcome to the forum and your english is better then my spanish ever was, so...*applause*. I don't think you have to worry about a Sam/Rodney relationship. Their sexual tension is mostly for laughs and is never taken seriously.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

welcome to the forum, i too think this will be a good episode, unfortunately (highlight)she wont really be there

Comment

Welcome to the forum this gives you a double *applause*.
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

applause and a rep for the last line! Funny!

But yes, the cross over should be fun, even though [spoiler] it's just a vision of Sam [spoiler]
                          Amd Sam/Rodney interaction is just hilarious!!

Comment

I think if thats what they do they need Mckay to come to Sg1 for a guest appearence again , Some halirious interaction. I remeber Moebius last season even his alter mirror counter part was crazy for Sam, Although she thought he was jerk.

We learn that Mckay is a lonely shallow man either way regardless of history.
                            The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

McKay likes her, but I don't think Sam likes him the same way. I see no romantic future for them. Please no! I'm hoping for a fun episode. But I am a big Sam/AT fan, so anytime we get to see her I'm happy. (especially now that we don't have Jack).

Comment

Working...
                              X