• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Goodbye - Episodic Photography [3 HQs]

Just follow the direct link to the gallery

1200 Pixel

View Gallery
    Last edited by Andreas; 26 October 2005, 02:23 PM.

who does shep have the stunner pointed at? thanks alot andreas, now the wait is even worse!

Comment

Interesting, cuffed Sheppard still has his knife scabbard, and it looks like we can see a bit of the hilt in the picture. I think they're also using his own "handcuffs" to secure his hands.

Comment

Thx, would love to know what on earth is going on, exspecially in the last pic.
        sigpic

Comment

maybe the genii take over again and thats why johns tied up and shooting and tayla's all "oh no"

Comment

Is that a wraith gun he has in the last pic?
            Hmm just another few months before we get to see the other half of the season
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

yep a little wraith 'zat' gun

Comment

In the last picture it looks as though Shep injured his left shoulder. You can see the feild bandage.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Instead of going to the Long Goodbye page at GateWorld, I've decided to tell ya the info about the episode here. Here's what they have so far:
                  Spoiler:
                  Weir is going kick some butt.

And that's about it. GW has only two bullets for the ep, and there both from Joe.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oooh! I can't wait!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Thanks for the pics
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                        In the last picture it looks as though Shep injured his left shoulder. You can see the feild bandage.
                        i didnt even notice that

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                          he does too. and even worse, i think it may be from a bullet wound

Comment

but why would he be shooting things in atlantis??? and have an arm injury and be bound??? this goes back to my theory that again the genii take over or another enemy

Comment

My guess is that Teyla is now a double agent for the Wraith. There is something about the look in her eyes that makes me suspect this.

Comment

Working...
                              X