This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D simulator for Stargate!!

Okay, there is this program called Celestia, completely free. Its just under 12 megs, so it won't take to long with a decent modem. It allows you to view different objects in the solar system.

You can find it at www.shatters.net/celestia/

Anyway, you can look at entire galaxies, or objects the size of sputnik. It even allows add-ons. To find the site with all the add-ons click www.celestiamotherlode.net

This site has add-ons for Stargate, Star Trek, Star Wars, Babylon 5, Space 2001, and more. They even have the Death Star, both of them!!! They have a Beliskner class ship, and a fleet of three Het'aks (one is a flagship designed by the add-on creater, the others are a prettier looking version of Ra's ship), and another one called Stargate Rings, not sure what it means by that.

Thanks will check it out when I get the chance
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

My ip sucks......I hate dailup
      I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
      so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
      But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
      Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
      GW My home away from home....
      My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Originally posted by theStormWeaver
        Okay, there is this program called Celestia, completely free. Its just under 12 megs, so it won't take to long with a decent modem. It allows you to view different objects in the solar system.

Anyway, you can look at entire galaxies, or objects the size of sputnik. It even allows add-ons. To find the site with all the add-ons click www.celestiamotherlode.net

This site has add-ons for Stargate, Star Trek, Star Wars, Babylon 5, Space 2001, and more. They even have the Death Star, both of them!!! They have a Beliskner class ship, and a fleet of three Het'aks (one is a flagship designed by the add-on creater, the others are a prettier looking version of Ra's ship), and another one called Stargate Rings, not sure what it means by that.
        Sweet, I'll check it out. Jello for you.
        sigpic

Comment

Cool, thanks
          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
          Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

AHHHHHHH NOOOOOO JEEEEELLLOOOOO AHHHHHHHH
            anyway I check it out on someone elses computer
            I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
            so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
            But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
            Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
            GW My home away from home....
            My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Thanks for the link stormweaver
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Nice, thanks.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Looks interesting...will check that out when I'm back on my own PC...

Thanks for heads-up!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

That sounds so cool! I'll have to bookmark it for later.

Comment

Originally posted by theStormWeaver

Celestia simply just rocks! I've downloaded so many additions for it. I even have all the Stargate ships, too!

Comment

Hey, thats pretty cool
                        Think Google Earth, but for our solar sytem instead

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                          Hey, thats pretty cool
                          Think Google Earth, but for our solar sytem instead
                          I have google Earth too. Right now, I'm learning my way around Vancouver BC for when i go there next March.

Comment

AAGH. This looks so cool, but my dad wont let me download it.
                            Im going to sulk...
                            Sheppard: And a nice Delorean...
                            McKay: Oh please, dont even get me started on that movie.
                            Sheppard: I like that movie!

Comment

I'm downloading it now.

Sounds cool...il report back in a bit

Comment

Working...
                              X