This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Atlantis book

I just got an email from Amazon letting me know my Stargate:Atlantis companion book for season one has been shipped out. I can't wait to see it.

I also have the book for season two pre-ordered.
    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
    Individuality is freedom lived.
    'Janis Joplin'

i have the book and i am currently slowly reading through it. In my opinion its better than the SG1 companions, theres more information in it and the general layout of the book is better

Comment

Originally posted by Ben
      i have the book and i am currently slowly reading through it. In my opinion its better than the SG1 companions, theres more information in it and the general layout of the book is better
      I have to agree. I don't think the SG1 ones have anywhere near the info about the episodes, and suffer for cramming two seasons into a book little bigger than the SGA one. The color plates in the middle are a nice little addition with the Atlantis ones too.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        I have to agree. I don't think the SG1 ones have anywhere near the info about the episodes, and suffer for cramming two seasons into a book little bigger than the SGA one. The color plates in the middle are a nice little addition with the Atlantis ones too.
        I agree that the book is great, and it's better because it's just one season. Of course, the SG-1 Companion to S7and 8 has colour plates too, but it's a pity the other books didn't have them.
        sigpic

Comment

I've had mine for a while now,and I've read it all. I think it's brilliant!
          Looking forward to the season 2 one already!
          sigpic

Comment

Well Good News people.

Amazon.co.uk have the Second Official Atlantis Book listed for 31st March 2006 release date.

Comment

Working...
            X