X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, now I'm mad that My PBS never showed him
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Well, The Claws of Axos is out on DVD, and the Restoration Team did a great job remastering it.

No pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
        Well, The Claws of Axos is out on DVD, and the Restoration Team did a great job remastering it.

No pun intended.
        I know, I have it, and its better the spearhead from space

Comment

I'm keen to find out if there any bells and whistles on the Green Death DVD...
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
            There are a few, but the story it's self is worth the buy

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
              There are a few, but the story it's self is worth the buy
              I love the story... but I want to know whether it's worth my shelling out $32 for no extras...
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I think I got it a lot cheeper then that

Comment

if your looking to get it cheap try www.dvdbargains.co.uk
                  click on the Doctor Who section and the title you want and it lists all the cheapest online prices for it !!!
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                    Hmmm, I'll read you the back of my region 1 copy...

DVD Extras Include:
                    1.) Audio commentary by Katy Manning, Barry Letts, and Terrance Dicks
                    2.) Global Conspiracy!: An investigative documentary looking at the strange goings-on in 1970s Llanfairfach.
                    3.) Interviews with visual effects designer Colin Mapson, writer Robert Sloman, and actor Stewart Bevan.
                    4.) Production Note Option.
                    5.) Photo Gallery.

I think the region 2 versions had less features to accomodate multiple languages.

Comment

I think the ep itself justifies owning it. THen again I'm tring to get all of the doctor who eps

Comment

Ill buy it at smeopoint but its not the top of my list. Now the Talons of Weng -Chiang thats a totally different matter.
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Is there any news on recoloration of some the black and white ep?

Comment

Working...
                          X