This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Doctor

The more I watch of him the more I like him. John Pertwee did a find job, I think if I see a few more eps he would be my favorite.
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Originally posted by creed462
    The more I watch of him the more I like him. John Pertwee did a find job, I think if I see a few more eps he would be my favorite.
    He was the first Doctor I saw. I liked his relationship with U.N.I.T.

How many stories have you seen? Last time you mentioned you saw The Green Death.

Comment

U.N.I.T is one of my favoriet group to watch! I love it! Go Benton!
      "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

I like when Benton is mentally attacked and faints in The Mind of Evil, and the Brigadier makes a remark about him being "far too delicate for surveillance work".

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
          I like when Benton is mentally attacked and faints in The Mind of Evil, and the Brigadier makes a remark about him being "far too delicate for surveillance work".
          LOL! I also love in Time Monster he turns into a baby and comes back naked...right in front of the Brigadier! Hee hee! Poor Benton!
          "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

I thought the third Doctor was great. He was the first Doctor I saw when I got Uk Gold and he was so amazing. With his gadgets , venusian ikido and the whole 'Reverse the Polarity' thing going he was great. (Also one of his episodes the sea devils was filmed around my city Portsmouth with the sea forts and the Isle of wight being used quite a bit.)
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

He was the first Doctor I saw. I liked his relationship with U.N.I.T.

How many stories have you seen? Last time you mentioned you saw The Green Death.
              The spearhead from space (Own)
              The Three Doctor
              The Carnivile of Mosters (Own)
              The Green Death (Own)
              And The Fountier in Space

Thats about it, I'll get to see the Claws of anos when I buy it, but thats it.
              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Not bad. Mind of Evil, Sea Devils, and The Daemons are three of my favorites. Carnivel of Monsters is so funny!

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

My favourite 3rd doctor episodes are...
                  spearhead from space
                  the sea devils
                  the three doctors
                  the green death
                  planet of the spiders.
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I love Jon Pertwee... He is my favourite doctor...
                    His banter with the brigadier was always priceless and he exuded this paternal warmth which touched me on an emotional level that I don't think the other doctors ever did.

My favourite quote comes from him actually... When asked, "What kind of a doctor are you?" He snaps, "I am every kind of doctor."

My favourite stories in his period are:
                    Spearhead from Space
                    Dr Who and the Silurians
                    The Mind of Evil
                    The Claws of Axos
                    The Curse of Peladon
                    The Mutants
                    Invasion of the Dinosaurs (I liked the premise)
                    Planet of the Spiders
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

My favorites were Inferno, Terror of the Autons, Mind of Evil, The Three Doctors, and Carnival of Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                        The spearhead from space (Own)
                        The Three Doctor
                        The Carnivile of Mosters (Own)
                        The Green Death (Own)
                        And The Fountier in Space

Thats about it, I'll get to see the Claws of anos when I buy it, but thats it.
                        Claws of Axos will be out soon...November 1, I believe.

Comment

My favorites were Inferno, Terror of the Autons, Mind of Evil, The Three Doctors, and Carnival of Monsters.
                          The Three Doctors was fun... I'm still ah-ahming about whether to get it... I loved the look on the brigadier's face when he saw two of them together and said something about not "knowing how good he had with just one"...
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                            The Three Doctors was fun... I'm still ah-ahming about whether to get it... I loved the look on the brigadier's face when he saw two of them together and said something about not "knowing how good he had with just one"...
                            BENTON: What are we going to do now?
                            DOCTOR: Keep it confused. Feed it with useless information. I wonder if I have a television set handy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rowana
                              LOL! I also love in Time Monster he turns into a baby and comes back naked...right in front of the Brigadier! Hee hee! Poor Benton!
                              And in The Three Doctors, "Surely you can think of something to knobble this Omega bloke..."

Comment

Working...
                              X