X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargaterocks
    omg i missed an episode of macgyver...
    You still have a chance to watch it. It airs on Spike TV and TV Land.
    sigpic

Comment

Hello! De-lurking to post the following information.....cause I miss Jack and I miss RDA!!!!!!!!!

Don Davis mentioned to a member of the S/J Ship Family (at the New Jersey con) that RDA thought fans were angry with him for leaving the show. We talked about letting him know how much we miss him and how he needs to come back for a couple of eps a yer, or at least wrap up his storyline. We talked about doing this through a web site, but I think I have a way that would be more effective--by sending letters to his agent and Gekko. minigeek, who works in TV, got the addresses below for me. I think mail sent to one or more of these places would be much more likely to reach him.

Here's the information I have.

Richard Dean Anderson
      c/o Gekko Film Corporation
      1122 South Robertson, Boulevard, Suite 15
      Los Angeles, CA 90035, USA

Richard Dean Anderson
      c/o ICM (International Creative Management)
      8942 Wilshire Blvd.
      Beverly Hills
      CA 90211, USA

Nell also suggested that we should write TPTB and let them know how much we want to see RDA back. I think I’ll do that too. Here is the address where you can write RCC, JM, PM or any of the TPTB:

The Bridge Studios
      2400 Boundary Rd
      Burnaby, British Columbia
      V5M3Z3

minigeek also suggested checking the Screen Actors Guild for addresses that might get mail to RDA, but I had trouble navigating their web site….then work went bonkers and I haven’t had time to go back. If anyone can help with contact info for him through SAG, please post it. So, I'd suggest these for now.....and I'm going to write.

How many would write? Could you post here and give us an idea?

Comment

Macgyver, boy does that bring back memories. I remember when I first saw Sg-1, I couldn't picture RDA as anyone but Macgyver. Now, nine years later, I can't picture him as anyone but Jack O'Neill. Funny how things change.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by cheaperbydozen4
          Has anyone noticed that, Macgyver's Friend and General Hammond look like the same person... just thought this was something that should be looked into
          Hammond was Dana Elcar's stand in and stunt double on Macgyver.

Comment

Just look on imdb.com, a lot of the SG-1 guest stars were on MacGyver. RDA probably had nothing to do with this...
            I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Working...
            X