This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macgyver and SG-1

Has anyone noticed that, Macgyver's Friend and General Hammond look like the same person... just thought this was something that should be looked into

actually did you know that don davis made an appearence on macgyver?
    he played a trash man...it was a quick shot...
    oh also a much younger christopher judge made an appearence as a student...
    just thought i'd share...

Comment

Don Davis was also the pete characters stunt double.
      Alot of the actors on SG-1 have been recycled Macgyver actors.
      Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Originally posted by Kirath
        /
        that i did not know...
        learn something new every day...

Comment

Also a very young Cuba Gooding Jr. and Terri Hatcher.

Comment

Jack Dalton also sort of looks like Maybourne

Comment

Originally posted by cheaperbydozen4
              Has anyone noticed that, Macgyver's Friend and General Hammond look like the same person... just thought this was something that should be looked into
              His friend is actually Dana Elcar who I agree looks like Hammond but isn't

Comment

Originally posted by Kirath
                Alot of the actors on SG-1 have been recycled Macgyver actors.
                As well as being his stunt double he was also there for lighting set up and for continuity shots. (Back of the head sort of things) He was talking about it on one of the specials on one of the box sets. Sorry, can't remember which one.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by stargaterocks
                  He had a more major role in a different ep as a poacher that Macguyver had to foil. Don't worry, he was the one with the conscience. (That series was extremely formulaic, from what little I've seen of it.)
                  My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                  -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                  -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                  -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

omg i missed an episode of macgyver...
                    he was also on the dead zone...

Comment

I didnt really like Macgyver I saw a few eps on Bravo the other day. RDAs hair is very long and offputting.
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

that was the 80"s everyone's hair was uplifted and they all wore some real weird clothes...he was no excetion...that was probably a bad time for him, and he probably laughs about it...i know i do...

Comment

Originally posted by stargaterocks
                          I knew Don Davis played the trash man beacuse I watched the episode.But I didn't know Cristopher Judge played in MacGyver. Do you know perhaps which episode he played in.

It's true about D. Davis---D. Elcar similarity.When I told my friends that Dana pased away a couple a months ago,they all reply:"How is that posible.I just saw him on Stargate last night"
                          In the middle of my backswing!!!

Comment

honestly i'm not sure which episode it was...
                            now that i'm thinking about it i can't remember...
                            macgyver was at the school talking to the students...
                            maybe the one ralph macchio was in...

Comment

Originally posted by colonel O'Neill
                              I knew Don Davis played the trash man beacuse I watched the episode.But I didn't know Cristopher Judge played in MacGyver. Do you know perhaps which episode he played in.

It's true about D. Davis---D. Elcar similarity.When I told my friends that Dana pased away a couple a months ago,they all reply:"How is that posible.I just saw him on Stargate last night"
                              C.J. played a character in the episode Live and Learn. Hammond played a hunter in another episode. Peter Williams "Apophis" made an appearance or two. and if you dont mind sitting through a horrible movie, C.j. is in House Party 2. also i believe Dana Elcar (Pete) died this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X