X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

long goodbye

hey has anyone got a clue what heppens in this ep? i read this

"Prep began on ... 'The Long Goodbye,' which will allow Torri [Higginson, 'Elizabeth Weir'] to flex more than her acting muscle as Weir 'opens a can of whup ass' on Sheppard."

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Sounds like Weir opens a can of wup az on shep.... for some reason I like the sound of that.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

What on earth does that mean?
      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like Sheppard's gonna get some sense knocked into him.

Comment

I don't see enough information on this episode to really speculate what this all means. It could be entirely different then what some people have in mind.
          "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
          'Eleanor Roosevelt'
          Individuality is freedom lived.
          'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Yeah, maybe this time, she turns into a bug and tries to strangle him

Must be something like that, or there is really no physical action involved..

Anyway, we won't know for some time..
            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

yes but the question true!ancient asked is what happened to it? ivr also been wondering for a while so can anybody give any input?

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
                yes but the question true!ancient asked is what happened to it? ivr also been wondering for a while so can anybody give any input?
                Long Goodbye is in the second half of the season so we'll all be waiting along while to find out more (except for maybe the Canadians)
                sigpic

Comment

I don't know what it means, but it sounds hot!! lol

Comment

I only hope that it's an absolute Elizabeth-centered episode

Comment

Opening a can of 'whup ass' usually means beating the crp out of someone. I find it hard to believe Dr Weir would beat the crp out of Sheppard so they may have ment metaphoically... maybe she just verbally reams him.

On the other hand the quote is "... will allow Torri [Higginson,'Elizabeth Weir'] to flex more than her acting muscle as Weir 'opens a can of whup ass' on Sheppard." Which would seem to indicate she gets to do some type of physical acting. So maybe shes been working out with Teyla on the side and we will get to see some Action Weir.
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Well, of course, The Long Goodbye is the title of a famous detective novel by Raymond Chandler. Not my genre, so not a book I ever read and I don't know the plot, but perhaps there's a clue in the plot of the book as to what happens in the episode?

Albion
                        Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

I did read that Weir will be taking part in fighting later in s2 but I hope that's not against Shep! Would be so cool if it's against a wraith!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I read somewhere in this forum, that she had KungFu training...or something like that, and that there will be "Mr. and Mts. Smith"-type of fights....sounds very interesting

Comment

the long goodbye does sound very interesting. Maybe we might see what happens if your Dr. Weir's enemy

Comment

Working...
                              X