• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pilot, Part 1 (101)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON ONE
    PILOT, PART 1
    EPISODE NUMBER - 101

Forty-eight passengers on an airliner bound for Los Angeles from Australia survive a devastating crash on an island somewhere in the Pacific.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2007, 05:28 PM.

I had some bad things about Lost but once season 2 started I decided to give it a go

Right from the start I knew that this would be a show that I liked
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

The perfect start to the perfect series, I was glued to the screen for the whole hour
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Well it sucked that it wasn't in wide screen (I downloaded it from iTunes). Anyway, the opening was kinda weird. It was okay, but it wasn't the best episode of Lost I've seen.
        sigpic

Comment

Maybe you should get the dvds if you want it in widescreen.
          Like art? Buy prints.

Comment

Originally posted by Resident-Seven
            Maybe you should get the dvds if you want it in widescreen.
            I don't own the DVDs, and I don't plan too. As i said in my post (the previous one), I downloaded it from iTunes.
            sigpic

Comment

I know you don't own them, thats why I said "you should get them", and if you don't plan on ever getting them on dvd, don't ***** about it being fullscreen.
              Like art? Buy prints.

Comment

I have to admit it the first time I saw the episode I got to the bit where the man was sucked into the jet engine and as a result couldnt stop laughing as for some reason I found it funny but after I saw it all the way through I reckon its the best pilot of a series Ive seen in a long while.
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

The pilot was intense

Comment

Having Greg Grunberg in the ep as the pilot made the episode for me. He is so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam View Post
                      I have to admit it the first time I saw the episode I got to the bit where the man was sucked into the jet engine and as a result couldnt stop laughing as for some reason I found it funny but after I saw it all the way through I reckon its the best pilot of a series Ive seen in a long while.
                      That happens when a pilot has an godly amount of money

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam View Post
                        I almost cried laughing when I saw the dude get sucked into the engine. I know, necrothread, but I had to comment!
                        Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

My favourite character is 100 procent Boone Carlyle
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                          X