This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Allies

Hey what ever happened to the Tok'ra. After the loss of Jacob Carter they are just non existant. With the exception of in the jaffa counsil meeting in one episode. And what happened to the asgard. They are buisy rebuilding but we havn't seen one in a while. And now with the almost certain doom that the ori pose you think we would see more of the lil guys. Any theories?

The Asgard have been on SGA and yes they are rebuilding the civilization. The Tokra have no need to hang with the Tauri anymore. The Gou'ald are dead and thats what keep them around so long. Maybe the Tokra or Asgard have yet to meet the Priors...Once they do, they pay a little more attention to them.

Comment

I'm sure we'll see them again in some capacity.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I bet the Tok'ra are just keeping a low profile because they fear the new jaffa nation. I'm sure there is more than a few jaffa who would want to have a pop at the Tok'ra now.
        Sam: Looks like an untouched paradise
        Teal’c: Appearances may be deceiving
        Jack: One man’s ceiling is another man’s floor
        Daniel: A fool’s paradise is a wise man’s hell
        Jack: Never run with scissors?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary83uk
          I bet the Tok'ra are just keeping a low profile because they fear the new jaffa nation. I'm sure there is more than a few jaffa who would want to have a pop at the Tok'ra now.
          I hear you there.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
          X