Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The answer is YES. See the news brief on www.gateworld.net.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
      The answer is YES. See the news brief on www.gateworld.net.
      BOOO YAAA!!!!

Comment

This is wonderful news. The best part is that unlike X-Files, SG-1 hasn't lost it's flame and Atlantis is standing on it's own. BSG is still a bit too soap operaish for me but there I am every Friday night watching all 3. If I'm out I catch the later airings, VCR or DVR ? I don't need no stinkin' Tivo. I buy the pro DVDs when they come out.

Michael Shanks in Local Custom~Ben Browder in Interlopers
        Last edited by misravot; 24 October 2005, 02:15 PM.
        Michael Shanks in Local Custom~Ben Browder in Interlopers

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          I think we'll see a sg-1 season 10. And I couldn't be happier. So far, I've really enjoyed season 9, and think we still have a lot of great episodes ahead of us. I like the developing Ori storyline, and think it could have the potential to propel this show for a few more seasons. As long as the stories remain smart and entertaining, I hope sg-1 is around.
          I agree, i have also really enjoyed season 9, i think that a season 10 would be nice!

Comment

YES!!!! I just read the news and it's coming
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

What scares me though is that they haven't confirmed who will return for a season 10. I swear if Sam or Daniel leave, I will be in a major depression.

Comment

Working...
              X