X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreign Militaries on Atlantis

Spoilers for conversion

Anyone else notice that there was a german military dude on atlantis. It's sheppard's new friend. This would be like the first indication that there was a military presence other than American on Atlantis.

I know this doesn't really fit in but i'm wondering how their going to fix the glass sheppard punched in? That theory on nanites might be kicked around.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

masking tape?

Comment

Duck tape.
      *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
      *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
      *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
      *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
      *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
      *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
      *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

i saw australian and south african soldiers in the corridors of the sgc heading to the gate in rising pt 1

Comment

The tech guy that replaced Grodin is Canadian and a Sergeant. So the Canadian military has been on Atlantis as well.

Comment

why dont tey fix the wibdow with shock horror a new window.
            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Yes, I noticed the German security officer guarding Sheppard and the
              Canadian Tech guy. However if you look close at most of the combat teams
              they are made up of US Military.
              Now that ATLANTIS has been reinforced, I would think they are alot
              more nations who asked to put their people on Atlantis not only in science
              and support roles but in security!
              I would expect team members from NATO nations and other allies
              1st. Which seems to have happen already!
              You have the British and Japanese personel helping in the science and Medical sections! I would like to see them in Security positions as well!

Take care

Lowell

Comment

i'd like to see alot more aussies on the show so maybe a few military dudes, and re: to post #4 do you know exactly when you saw them cause i cant see em

Comment

i remember seeing them in the sgc corridors but im not sure where ill rewatch and screen cap it

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

i think it is near where they dial atlantis. Where everone is getting ready.

Comment

is that when there listening to weirs little speach?

Comment

a bit before that

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis Team member
                            Yes, I noticed the German security officer guarding Sheppard and the
                            Canadian Tech guy. However if you look close at most of the combat teams
                            they are made up of US Military.
                            Now that ATLANTIS has been reinforced, I would think they are alot
                            more nations who asked to put their people on Atlantis not only in science
                            and support roles but in security!
                            The original Atlantis expedition military force was built around a unit of US Marines, with one Air Force officer and a collection of foreign soldiers expanding it. Over the course of season 1 we saw British, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, and South African soldiers, and possibly more that I'm forgetting.

a time to mourn

Comment

we never see any english guys accept the one who got killed in the ancient weapon....and england is well known for havin the most well trained army n there no were to be seen on atlantis

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

Working...
                              X