Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion
    It probably has to do with his unfortunate experience in "Conversion."
    That didn't even occur to me! Good idea, though.

Also, About half way through, I began to think that maybe McKay wasn't really on the drug at all, and was just imagining the effects. But I'm sure he's been given a few doses by now, even though we didn't see any.
    sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Ford really did scale back McKay's doses or just said he did.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
      Spoiler:

Comment

I want to see Teyla and Ronon going through withdrawal with the rest of Ford's gang and having to find a way out of there at the same time. I'm thinking that Teyla's alluded-to mental powers are going to come in handy.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
          I wonder if Ford really did scale back McKay's doses or just said he did.
          McKay is also a hypochondriac, so I wonder how much of the drug's effects were really in his head and how much were actual reactions.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
            McKay is also a hypochondriac, so I wonder how much of the drug's effects were really in his head and how much were actual reactions.
            Knowing McKay, I'm sure most of it was just in his head. Funny to watch though.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I was just wondering because Ford said he would but he did lie about everything esle so maybe he lied about that too.

Edit: Now that I think about it I don't think I've seen McKay THAT mad even in SG-1 or Duet.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

I clearly am against the trend this time. I hated this episode.

Sure several of the shots were amazing, and the cliff hanger is frustrating; however, this is not SGA's best.

First off, the drug thing has been done before. 1. SG1 2. Andromeda 3. Probably every other scifi show around. It's not original.

Can we stop trusting Ford? The writers have established that he's a little unstable due to the drug. So the characters trust him? It makes me wonder if Sheppard's food really is clean. Perhaps, I'm biased. I have not been happy with the writers approach to the Ford subplot.

Ronon and Teyla wanting to stay on the drug bothers me. I get that they're addicted, but Sheppard might have pointed out that their reasoning was a bit biased. Did we really need to see Ronon drag Teyla across a table by her arm to establish that the characters high?

What is wrong with Weir? Is the food on Atlantis affecting her leadership abilities? She's in charge. If she wants a search, command a search. Don't flirt with the security guy, be useful.

While the episode was powerful, it will not be one I want to see again. The writers abused the characters and needed to end the midseason finale with a better trend.

My hope is that Sheppard or McKay will at least hit Ford in the back of the head with a very blunt object in January.
                "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

I could've sworn they said it was just a midseason 2 parter somewhere. oh well, i'll just have to wait.

Comment

I hate Martin Gero. Mr. Torture Master. LOL!

Another great Gero classic. Lots of good stuff to digest. I wonder how that enzyme is going to affect the team. Maybe this'll give Carson a chance to work on a cure for it. He better work fast.

Not sure I'm as wild about Ford as I used to be. And I'm not sure if the sum total of his psychotic need to prove himself can be laid entirely upon the enzyme. The shine has gone off the apple just a bit. Hopefully he'll prove he's still human in the conclusion.

LOVED Lorne. Loved, loved, LOVED Lorne. So wonderfully snarky, and to Weir, too! LOL! And then he seemed to catch himself on it and tried to backpedal, which made it even funnier. I really, really hope they keep him around, and NOT just because he's so easy on the eyes. He has a very natural snarkiness to him. He isn't acerbic like McKay and he isn't cocky like Sheppard. He's a nice middle-ground and I love him for it.

Comment

cool a 5 second preview of stargate in january with Sheppard having a beard man did the guys on SG have a bet as to who can have a beard longer?

when the camera turned to to the sheps crew after weir said "they're already ready they looked like a cool crew haha with shep eatting a candy bar, teyla and mckay arms folded and ronon brooding i think
                      Last edited by GoldenSG-1; 23 September 2005, 07:50 PM.
                      the good ole days of sg-1

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenSG-1
                        cool a 5 second preview of stargate in january with Sheppard having a beard man did the guys on SG have a bet as to who can have a beard longer?
                        I'm betting that's a clip from whatsit, that ep Joe Flanigan helped to write.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          I'm betting that's a clip from whatsit, that ep Joe Flanigan helped to write.
                          Are you thinking of Ephiphany?

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma
                            Are you thinking of Ephiphany?
                            That would be the one. I'm not good with names. lol

Ya know, I've seen a few people talking about Lorne and Weir flirting and I still can't see it. But I'm HAPPY not to see it because that would be utterly asinine.

Besides, I want Lorne to myself. I'm not willing to share.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                              And the Ronon/Teyla hand to hand combat was cool.

That was really cool, the fight over the lettuce, right up till Teyla slugged him the first time and he wiped blood from the wrong side of his mouth.
                              GAH!! A right handed hit will damage the left side not the right!! Sorry, pet peeve...

The drag across the table was a nice shot.

Can't wait till January!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                That would be the one. I'm not good with names. lol

Ya know, I've seen a few people talking about Lorne and Weir flirting and I still can't see it. But I'm HAPPY not to see it because that would be utterly asinine.

Besides, I want Lorne to myself. I'm not willing to share.
                                Weir should have pounced on him when he didn't want to go after Sheppard's team, and then she kept acting weird in his presence. I would not call it flirting by the normal definition of the word, but it was way out of character for Weir and the closest to "girly" she's come all show. It was scary.

I'll let you have Lorne if I can have McKay. Just protect me from McKay's Girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X