X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new info on Underground episode

http://www.trektoday.com/news/030704_01.shtml

The Cheif Obrian actor is going to be playing a role in the stargate atlantis episode underground, As the leader of a human civilization fighting the wraiths and helping the atlantis team.

Includes photos from trektoday!

Enjoy!
    The Egyptian Cat God .

That picture has been on Gateworld for a few days...and so has the info. Here's the UN-cropped photo: Underground
    sigpic

Comment

The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

hmm, what's he holding?
        sigpic

Comment

Odd looking gun - with that split barrel do you suppose it's an energy based weapon or something that shoots a large projectile like a flare?
          sigpic

Comment

**SPOILERS, MAYBE**
            He's also gonna be appearing the following two episodes, "The Storm" and "The Eye," and maybe even beyond that, especially if the Genii are going to be reccuring villans!
            Rocky

Comment

I think they are just the troubled race in the universe. The bad boys if you want to call them that. LOL.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

the same spoilers as above...

I sure hope he becomes a recurring character! Chief O'Brien is one of my favorite Trek characters.
                Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Working...
                X