This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catch me up!

Just watch Stargate SG-1....wont watch this show until a couple more seasons are out so i can buy them for a marathon of DVDs .......anyways...just wondering how big is the city of Atlantis? and I heard that last season they were getting ZPMs to reach Earth.....i heard they did that so what is the main objective of Atlantis now? Are the Wraith a worthy foe? Do they habe individual names yet?

Spoiler:
    Mckay said Atlantis is about the size of Manhattan in Before I sleep.

They were looking for ZPMs to not only dial Earth, but also to power Atlantis shield. They got it up just as the Wraith were attacking, and discovered the thing is damn near useless, it would only last a couple of days under the barragement. So they cloaked the city, and faked a self destruct. So the Wraith think they're blow up.

It hasn't been confirmed, but I think if they found 1 or 2 more ZPMs to work with the one they have, the shield would last alot longer.

Comment

Spoiler:
      I was under the impression that the shield wouldn't last long only because of the strength of the bombardment. Against 2 ships it likely could have held much longer. The Wraith do not have names that we know, but Shep names them (although all the Wraith he named are dead). Additionally, anyone who can scare the Alterrans (Ancients), much less chase them out of the galaxy, meet my definition of formidible.

EDIT: Fixed spoiler tags. Sorry about that.
      Last edited by RalCaladan; 05 September 2005, 04:52 PM.

Comment

I know one way of getting rid of the Wraith. The the Ori about the people in the Pegasus and the Wraith will be no more

Comment

I doubt the Ori know about Pegasus. They didn't know about Milky Way ... and I don't think they would allow that a bad enemy will be replaced by something worse. It's like the Goa'ulds and Replicators...

I love both, Sam and Elizabeth. I'm just looking forward for the fourth season.
          IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!

Comment

i've never seen SG-1 (but i know the basic story line), are the replicators worse than the goa'ulds

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
              i've never seen SG-1 (but i know the basic story line), are the replicators worse than the goa'ulds
              Well the original replicators were more of a swarm of mechanical bugs that consumed everything in their wake...human form replicators were more deliberate and thoughtful in what they did. They had the ability to interact with people on an emotional level and were also able to deceive and manipulate.

As for the Goa'uld, they are the classic bad guys of SG-1...I miss them...*sigh*...oh for an over-the-top cliche snakeheads of old.

Maybe we can resurrect Apophis. Again.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

thanks for that.
                How would the ori get to pegasus?

Comment

Working...
                X