This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Allies in Allies?

Hey. Basically I dont visit here much (the forum that is, the site itself I check upon alot) so I'm not sure what threads to read in case this is 'common knowledge' to most people around here but its not to me lol. But the Allies in the last epsiode of S2 of Atlantis? Will it be an actual race and if so who? Or if nobody knows then whats your best guesses?

So yeah, basically i was reading the atlantis episode guide and that title intruiged me. Fill me in please

There's been some other threads asking the same question, but no one knows yet. I just really hope it's not the genii somehow! I think it might be an advanced race of humans but it'll be really cool if it's ancients or aliens (like wraith) but it probably won't.
    sigpic

Comment

Furlings...lol
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

What major spoilers is the title referring to. Nothing is known about it yet! If you go to the main page & check out the Atlantis season 2 guide. Then you will see all of the episodes of S2 & also the spoilers related to them. Nothing is in it simply because nothing is known of it, except that it will end in a cliffhanger.

Comment

maybe ford comes back with some new friends. a super soldier wraith drug enzyme clone army of terror and distruction, simply known as the s.s.w.d.e.c.a.t.d.

Comment

Originally posted by 4574
            simply known as the s.s.w.d.e.c.a.t.d.
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I don't get it, can someone pls explain?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                I don't get it, can someone pls explain?
                ....I've always wanted to say that.
                super soldier wraith drug enzyme clone army of terror and destruction
                Don't worry, I've done plenty of stuff like that before too. I'm just having fun with you. Have some green.
                Last edited by puddlejumper747; 03 September 2005, 04:40 PM.
                There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Thx for the green, I can't see the pic you put. I didn't realize it was a shortening of what 4574 put.
                  sigpic

Comment

I still say it's an army of Allie clones. But hey, that still fits with the s.s.w.d.e.c.a.t.d. No one said all the super soldier wraith drug enzyme fun had to be had by the boys!

Comment

i definately hope its a new race of alien... its getting boring just as humans and the wraith
                      I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

Who said the Atlantis base is getting allies, maybe its the wraith getting allies.

Comment

Yeah, maybe the Wraith are getting an ally with an equally ominous and forboding name like the Revenant or the Phantom or the Shade or the Pink Elephant, who then turn out to be total wusses and get their butts kicked.

Comment

why does it say major spoilers. this is very misleading

Comment

It's probably preemptive, in case anything major IS learned. It saves the trouble of having to spoiler tag contents, no one can scream bloody murder is something big IS revealed, and it saves the mods the trouble of having to come in and ADD the warning later. Should it require it.

'Tis better to have warned over nothing than to have NOT warned over something.

Comment

Working...
                              X