This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blade: Trinity

Anyone see the preview for this? It looked really good, i like the new characters in it, but its so far away... Winter?!
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

I think the trailer made it look like the worst of the three. I think the movie will be good, the trailer just wasn't done very well. I also hope they don't over-do the wire work.
    "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Yah, the trailer didn't seem so good, haha, but hey, sometimes Trailers decieve The little thing that dissapointed me about the second was, was that girl from the first movie wasn't in it, not even a little cameo on what happened to her, or was there a mention of her? Anyways, yes, over dueing the wirework is never good, well... Maybe if u like overdone wireing

Comment

I didn't like how in the second movie, they had total CGI scenes, like when he jumps out of the building and onto the street and then again while he is fighting the vampire ninjas. But I still want to see blade 3!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Yah, that wasn't my favorite part either.

Comment

i haven't seen the trailer, yet.....but i know about the movie, and WILL go see it!

Comment

The trailer is on the offical site for download. I haven;t seen it on TV yet though. Then again, its due out near x-mas.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Yah, they do show the preview in theaters now, so yah

Comment

Well I'm going to go see Spider-Man 2 tomorrow, I will see if it is in that movie.

Comment

It should be in that movie. It was for me!

The second, I liked, but I hated how that girl just disappeared. Who is Blade, James Blade, instead of Bond, or something? Okay, bad joke. ANYWAY...

The third's trailer looks iffy but from what I've read on it some people are calling it the best of the trilogy. I can't wait.
                    If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Aren't most movies that are the last of a trilogy usually good? Oh wait, i take that back, look at Matrix Revolutions... Well thats my opinion, haha...

Comment

The first one was pretty good but I was really disapointed with the second one. I'll probably go see the third because hubby really likes these movies and will make me go with him as payback for me making him go see the Notebook. On the upside (and the extremely shallow side) Ryan Reynolds is in this one so even if it turns out to be complete and utter crap I can still stare at Ryan Reynolds for about an hour and a half.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Its going to be a real downer if hes hardly in it then, haha... But of course, he'll probably be in the movie alot, lucky u

Comment

Any movie with a wrestler (HHH) has to be good right?....Right??

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                              Aren't most movies that are the last of a trilogy usually good? Oh wait, i take that back, look at Matrix Revolutions... Well thats my opinion, haha...
                              The matrix movies were awesome!

Also, HHH is a washed up hasbeen.

Comment

Working...
                              X