X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prototype Question (Spoilers)

Spoilers

-------------------

In prototype we find a genetically advanced human, a Goa'uld-human hybrid. We learn Anubis was rumored to be creating an army of warriors -- the Mashur -- not to replace the Kull warriors or the Jaffa, but to ascend to the realm of the Ancients and destroy them.

This question will probably be answered but lets speculate...

Why would Anubis want to destroy the ascended ancients if they are the only thing preventing an Ori invasion of the galaxy?

Does he hope to win two wars when the Ori do move in on this galaxy? Does he not yet know about the Ori?

Ideas, thoughts anyone...

Because they are also stopping him from using his ascended powers to take over the galaxy and he may not know about the ori
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

im betting he doesnt know about the Ori. if he knew what was going on in other galaxies, then he would have found Atlantis before us. i think thats part of the Ancient rules about him only being allowed to know what he could have figured out while he was a regular Goa'uld

Comment

I doubt the Ancients would sit back and let him destroy them....I mean that coffee shop looks lovely...
        You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
        And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

lol, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the ancient coffee shop the same set used in MGMs other show "Dead Like Me"? Cuz if it isn't it looks really similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Goa'uld
            lol, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the ancient coffee shop the same set used in MGMs other show "Dead Like Me"? Cuz if it isn't it looks really similar.
            Really? Haven't seen it.

P.S. Dammit I need a new avatar. Again.
            You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
            And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

the coffee shop came from Daniel's mind, and Oma was probably letting him hang himself, as soon as he found a moment to teach one of the Mashur how to ascend, the ascended collective would have destroyed Anubis, I'm sure.

Comment

Yeah, most likely Anubis didn't know about the Ori. I mean, I hope he wouldn't be bold enough to think that he could deal with them on his own. Should be interesting to see where this episode leads us.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                X