Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Lt. Colonel Mitchell and Colonel Pendergast Know Each Other Well? (SPOILERS!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Lt. Colonel Mitchell and Colonel Pendergast Know Each Other Well? (SPOILERS!)

So, in 'Ex Deus Machina', when Mitchell asks to talk to Colonel Pendergast via SGC communications, Colonel Pendergast answers "Cam, how can I can I help?" (or something like that). Why would Pendergast refer to Mitchell as Cam? If Pendergast and Mitchell had only a business relationship, wouldn't Pendergast call him Colonel Mitchell, or at least Cameron?
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

In a previous ep Pendergast called Mitchell "Cam" and Sam asked him about it (Mitchell explained it: Cam is short for 'camshaft'). They obviously know each other well, probably even served in the same unit. So yes, they most assuredly know each other quite well.

Comment

Originally posted by Quartz
      In a previous ep Pendergast called Mitchell "Cam" and Sam asked him about it (Mitchell explained it: Cam is short for 'camshaft'). They obviously know each other well, probably even served in the same unit. So yes, they most assuredly know each other quite well.
      Actually, he called Cameron Mitchell "Shaft"...because that's Cam's callsign as a pilot...

So he knows Cam enough to know his call sign...plus Pendergast had a very "Hey buddy...what's up" tone to his voice when Cam called him at the end of EDM for help...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

That's right! I chose the wrong syllable, d'oh!

Comment

Hmm, I must've missed that part. Beachhead, right?
          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Right. Unless I'm wrong again

Comment

pendergast knew him well because remember that mitchell was the lead pilot on the prometheus during the lost city and well all the battles so during all this time he has been on the prometheus so he knows him and years if u think about it since a season is a year and the prometheus came way back.
              sooner or later the day comes when you cant hide from the things that youv'e done anymore-BSG adama

Comment

yes, they have known each other for quite awhile!!! it will be interesting as time goes on --to learn more about their history. not to mention the HISTORY of Sam and Cam!!!!!!!!! there is definitly something there--tonight made me feel it even more.

Comment

Yeah, I think we can all agree they are friends. It would be kinda cool to play on for future episodes. I'm sure the actor who plays Pendergast certainly wouldn't mind that at all.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by mouser2d2
                    yes, they have known each other for quite awhile!!! it will be interesting as time goes on --to learn more about their history. not to mention the HISTORY of Sam and Cam!!!!!!!!! there is definitly something there--tonight made me feel it even more.
                    There is a history there from the hospital stay (Avalon Pt 1) Sam spent most of her off-duty time with Mitchell, as friends.
                    "In the middle of my back swing?!"

Comment

Originally posted by SGVern
                      There is a history there from the hospital stay (Avalon Pt 1) Sam spent most of her off-duty time with Mitchell, as friends.
                      Really? Was that brought out in the episode, because I missed it if it was. It was obvious that they knew each other, but not necessarily that Sam spent most of her off-duty time with Mitchell. It would be totally cool if it were true, though, because I like them together and want to see more of that dynamic.

Comment

Working...
                      X