No announcement yet.

Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really enjoyed that episode ! Even if I love all the ''life risking ,serious trouble, planets saving '' stuff , it was nice to see sth totally funny for a change (well except for the sad parts ).''Wacko Jack'o'' ,golfing trough the Stargate, juggling scene,J kissing S, Teal'c with thermometer,Teal'c kel'no'reem'ing in a conference room , Daniel's question at the beggining of the loop ,so many priceless moments, and lines XD Like it has been said before, good ep to watch on bad days. Also good one to start with when converting others to Stargate'ism

Comment

I like how O'Neill tries to make a few points on separate occasions and follows them up with "bad example" - like calling Teal'c a crazy man.
      sigpic

Comment

It's especially Hammond's look that indicates he's not making himself all too clear. Teal'c's ever straight face is just plain hilarious, especially when he raises the brow.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hammond is classic in that episode. I love the scenes in the briefing room when O'Neill starts insisting that the briefing has been held before.
          sigpic

Comment

I just watched this episode again and I remembered why I loved it. Was it ever explained exactly WHAT Daniel was ranting about during The Breakfast That Never Ended?

For some reason, until I read this thread, I thought that it was just the SGE that was caught in the loop, so I thought "Why don't they know how much time passed? All they had to do was check out the Internet or buy a paper or something to see what the current date is!" Thanks for enlightening me!
            Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

I don't think we ever did find out what Daniel was ranting about! What do you think?
              sigpic

Comment

Didn't think so, Kirsten! First thing that came to mind was the disagreement he and Jack always seem to have about how long to stay looking at cool archaeological stuff! Either that or he's complaining about Jack never listening to him!
                Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

It would have been nice if Fraiser had been in it more but it's not really an episode for that.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kirsten187 View Post
                    I don't think we ever did find out what Daniel was ranting about! What do you think?
                    We didn't. But I figured it had something to do with Anthropology or politics. I don't know why, but politics seems right, because Daniel is apologizing for feeling a certain way.

I wish that we got to see teal'c and Jack do something off base.
                    sigpic

Comment

I always figured it was something relatively trivial, and he was apologising for how passionate he got about the subject. It seems funnier that way.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Daniel: "Anyway I'm sorry but that just happens to be how I feel about it. What do you think?"

...well Jack seemed to have zoned out, so maybe it was a subject Jack finds really boring... but at the same time Daniel obviously thought Jack might have an opinion on it, so it's hard to say what it may have been about.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                          Daniel: "Anyway I'm sorry but that just happens to be how I feel about it. What do you think?"

...well Jack seemed to have zoned out, so maybe it was a subject Jack finds really boring... but at the same time Daniel obviously thought Jack might have an opinion on it, so it's hard to say what it may have been about.
                          That doesn't really narrow it down
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            That doesn't really narrow it down
                            I think it was meant to be that way.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Probably WAS meant to be that way...but still fun to ponder!

I still think it was either about spending more time on the archaeology or about how diplomacy is better than threats.

Comment

Nah. It was about hockey.

Seaboe
                                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Working...
                                X