Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Claudia Black (Vala Mal Doran)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Claudia Black (Vala Mal Doran)

INTERVIEW:
    BLACK IS BACK
    GateWorld talks with Claudia Black

She's rocked Stargate SG-1's ninth season as the lovable thief and con artist Vala Mal Doran. Now Claudia Black goes one-on-one with GateWorld!

READ MORE ...

FORUM EXCLUSIVE! Download the MP3 audio interview below ...

Attached Files

*celebrates* Darren. great job off to d/l the clip there are gonna be so many CB/Vala fans jumpin' for joy after readin' and or listenin' to the interview.

*hugs*
    sigpic

Comment

it worked..(and im on dialup too ) although the volume was a little low (when you were askin' the questions.)

but other then that no probs.

must have been a fun interview to conduct, as a scaper. (yes we saw that on the front page in the interview sect.)
      sigpic

Comment

Yep, that's because Claudia was the only one mic'ed. I'll take her intoxicating voice over mine any day.

Darren

Comment

thanks for the interview.

I'm just a bit curious about this change of making the download available only to members of the forum. Is this meant to increase the number of forum members or was there too many people downloading from the main site to cause some problems?

As much as I enjoy Vala, I'm excited to have Sam and the new regular team back this week.
          I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Originally posted by Quinn Mallory
            thanks for the interview.

I'm just a bit curious about this change of making the download available only to members of the forum. Is this meant to increase the number of forum members or was there too many people downloading from the main site to cause some problems?

As much as I enjoy Vala, I'm excited to have Sam and the new regular team back this week.
            Great interview Darren. I actually didn't mind the low sound quality of the audio.
            Not sure why the speil has only been made available to members, but anyway, I am one now so I have nothing to worry about do I?

Comment

What a wonderful start of the day!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Comment

What a fantastic interview! Thanks Darren.

It's a joy to see what fun she's having creating this role. Such a complete and utter contrast to her previous character and a real challenge for the ever-talented Ms Black.

Vala's certainly set SGC alight and confused poor Danny somewhat. I've loved seeing Vala develop this season and hope to see her character back.

Comment

Thanks for the interview.
                  GW continues its top notch coverage of all things Stargate and remains one of the websites I have ever visted!!!
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Thank you for it, It was a pleasure hearin it

Comment

Thanks
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Great! I hope the producers listen to the fans and bring her character back as a regular. She has carried the show this season, but all the scripts have really been for her character. Ben needs to get more screen time. Farscape Forever!

Comment

Fantastic!! Thanks.

Comment

Great interview thanks!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mdlatham
                              Great! I hope the producers listen to the fans and bring her character back as a regular. She has carried the show this season, but all the scripts have really been for her character. Ben needs to get more screen time. Farscape Forever!
                              I really doubt we'll be dissapointed. We've spent so much time with her this year that it only makes sense to bring her back -- despite the fact that she lives a hemisphere away, which encourages another multi-episode arc, say for the end of the season or ... hehe .. early next!

Comment

Working...
                              X