This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused

Hey All, Just joined. I was just wondering what the hell I just watched on TV? I'm in Australia so 7 has just shown the new (?) episode of Stargate SG-1. It's not listed as the first episode of season 9 on gateworld.net so I'm kinda amazingly confused as to what I've just watched. The tagline from the TV Guide is. "After the Prometheus responds to a distress call from a Goa'uld, Daniel Jackson is taken captive when Earth's ship is stolen." So any info here?

You saw Season 8's "Prometheus Unbound".

If you need info about Channel 7 and want to see how other Aussies are faring with the tv scedules etc,check out this thread :
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=56&pp=20

There's also a good thread called "Calling All Australians" for general non SG chat and stuff.(if you want to,that is ! )

I'll put the link in just in case...please hold !
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 18 August 2005, 07:59 AM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thank you SO much I was insanely confused, they (Channel 7) decided to change from half way through Atlantis Series 1 to SG1 Series 8 (Thanks Again) for some unknown lame reason, probably to draw out the end of season 1 Atlantis. Why the hell are Channel 7 saying this is a new Episode of Stargate when we have already finished Season 8 here with the Mobius Episodes? *Sighs* Australian Sci-Fi is suffering Oh and just remembered, We were deff. up to "The Gift" Atlantis Season One. So I guess it was just another case of delaying the end of the season. Almost as bad as Channel 9 with it's 'new' episodes of CSI:NY and CSI *Rolls Eyes*

Comment

I can see why you get confused with those scheds.(Sorry for stating the obvious with the ep title lol !)
        7 aren't too good at continuity,by what I've read around Gw.
        (Someone used to have the signature "Nothing screws Sci-Fi like "7". )
        See that thread link in my prev post.Cool place to catch up and vent !

The chat thread I was waffling about is here :
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ng+Australians

Enjoy !
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Ah...when I see Q & A like this, it gives me some appreciation for the SciFi Channel. Now if they'd stop wasting money on those "SciFi Original" movies....

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Next time please use a topic that actually says anything relevant about the thread.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
            X