X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack/RDA Thunk Thread IV

Ladies...gutter gals...,

in honor of your reaching the 1,000 posts mark in just 2 1/2 weeks (*shakes head*) I present you with this brand new, shiny thunk thread #4.

Most of you have been really good in following the rules and I want to thank you for that! For those who need reminding and those who want to refresh their memory here are the rules for posting pictures in this thread:

There is a great way to attach pictures to the thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures!

If you choose to put the photos in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 75K.

If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth.

Thank you for adhering to these rules; now let the thunking continue!

Feli
    GateWorld Moderator

Isn't it pretty? A nice new thread. Now someone needs to post a picture so RDA knows where to find us. Since I am not able to do that YET, I will just have to sit here patiently and wait for a luscious picture to drool uncontrollably over.

I'm still waiting....
    Tasha
    JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
      Isn't it pretty? A nice new thread. Now someone needs to post a picture so RDA knows where to find us. Since I am not able to do that YET, I will just have to sit here patiently and wait for a luscious picture to drool uncontrollably over.

I'm still waiting....
      Your wish is my command!

THANK YOU FELI!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Okay, here is another oldie but goodie; tight, ripped jeans, a little chest, hair to die for.

Ooooh Jacksbabe; would you please bring the keyboard drool covers over. I think we will be needing them. Thanks.
        Last edited by Kliggins; 29 June 2004, 12:11 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Jack is wondering why all the gutter gals are not visiting the nice new shiny gutter? I think he is getting a little bored and we wouldn't want that !!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            Jack is wondering why all the gutter gals are not visiting the nice new shiny gutter? I think he is getting a little bored and we wouldn't want that !!!!

Kliggins! There you are! Thank you very much for bringing RDA with you! We wouldn't want him to get lost. Goodness, much longer without new RDA pictures and I might have had to actually done some work! GASP!
            Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Okay, one last one for me. I think I have hogged the new thread enough. I hope I managed to find a little piece of Jack for everyone. Let the thunking, drooling, banging, panting, and sighing begin in earnest.

THANK YOU FELI!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! That is one I haven't seen before!

Well I have to post my fave so ..........

Also Mala sent me some files to post while she is away so we can still drool over her wonderful work and RDA all at once.... but I was waiting for the new thread....so I will get busy getting that together tonight
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  ROFLMAO!!!!!!! That is one I haven't seen before!

Well I have to post my fave so ..........

Also Mala sent me some files to post while she is away so we can still drool over her wonderful work and RDA all at once.... but I was waiting for the new thread....so I will get busy getting that together tonight
                  Tame, thank god you have arrived. I was beginning to feel like a little pig hogging up all the space. That Mala; always thinking of the gutter gals. What a woman!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Tame, thank god you have arrived. I was beginning to feel like a little pig hogging up all the space. That Mala; always thinking of the gutter gals. What a woman!!
                    Yes I personally think Mala is a genius when it comes to scrubbing our Jack!!

I think Jack is liking the new thread
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Yes I personally think Mala is a genius when it comes to scrubbing our Jack!!

I think Jack is liking the new thread
                      http://img46.photobucket.com/albums/.../bluejack1.jpg
                      He does look rather pleased, doesn't he?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                        Kliggins! There you are! Thank you very much for bringing RDA with you! We wouldn't want him to get lost. Goodness, much longer without new RDA pictures and I might have had to actually done some work! GASP!
                        NO! We definitely don't want him to get lost. Tame is here now and she guided Jack over too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, here's my contribution...
                          Last edited by Nolamom; 02 July 2006, 06:55 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, one last one for me. I think I have hogged the new thread enough. I hope I managed to find a little piece of Jack for everyone. Let the thunking, drooling, banging, panting, and sighing begin in earnest.

THANK YOU FELI!!!!!!!
                            LOOK AT THE MUSCLE ON THAT ARM!!! Enough to make me need a breathing machine. Oh my, how'd I end up down here?
                            Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                              Okay, here's my contribution...
                              NMom....love it whenever we get Jack close to a bed....hee hee

Sorry just being really silly now that I no longer want to work and my brain has fried out. *That* is how I am explaining all the drooling

Comment

Working...
                              X