Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just occured to me that if there is a tenth season, then its sixth episode would be the 200th episode of the series.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
      I just occured to me that if there is a tenth season, then its sixth episode would be the 200th episode of the series.
      Yep That would be cool To have 200 ep....
      Wait TWO HUNDRED EPISODE that would be incredible
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

a 200th episode for an hour long tv show is amazing (especially since most shows don't make it past a year). I think if they were going to decide on a season 10 right this second, then I say that the answer would be a yes. This season (so far) as been really good.
        Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

*whimper*
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
            Ofcourse there'll be a tenth season, they cant stop! Without Stargate I'm nothing, life will be meaningless, all hope would be gone
            There is always Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid
              There is always Atlantis.
              But...but...but...it just wouldn't be the same

Comment

There will be another season of SG1. As long as Sci Fi keeps in pulling in 2.0 avgs for the show, it will keep it going. If they need to get rid of any show it should be BSG. It hasn't been doing as good as everyone thought it would. Other than SG1, Atlantis and BSG...The rest of their shows do horrible. LoL...If they do decide to get rid of it for some reason...i hope they do not rely on their movies..BAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
                  There will be another season of SG1. As long as Sci Fi keeps in pulling in 2.0 avgs for the show, it will keep it going. If they need to get rid of any show it should be BSG. It hasn't been doing as good as everyone thought it would. Other than SG1, Atlantis and BSG...The rest of their shows do horrible. LoL...If they do decide to get rid of it for some reason...i hope they do not rely on their movies..BAHAHA
                  They do have awful taste in movies, that is true.

Comment

As long as the ratings continue to be good, I'm sure that there will be a season 10.

Comment

Well, thats explains a lot, I always thought since O'Neill was leaving the series might become , how could i put this a bit "dodgy" but after avalon 1 and 2, and origin I thought it was good, besides Daniel kinda screwed up the galaxy by revieling that there was so called "non-believers" so as far as im concered there is probably going to be a lot more stargate for all of us
                      I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

I definitely hope there's a season 10.

Comment

Working...
                        X