Vala Mal Doran/Sam Carter Friendship & Ship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala Mal Doran/Sam Carter Friendship & Ship Discussion/Appreciation

well So far we havent seen them together but what do ya think will happen if and when they meet? :?:

Originally posted by GATEGOD
    well So far we havent seen them together but what do ya think will happen if and when they meet? :?:
    Guess we'll find out this Friday.

Personally, I think Sam, having so much class, will welcome Vala as an equal.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I think Vala will have the same reaction she has to Daniel a lot of the time, that, "You're all serious and BORING, you need to LIGHTEN UP," reaction. Sam will probably just roll her eyes a lot at Vala and move on. Which is kind of a shame. What I'd LIKE to see is Sam finding in Vala someone she can talk to about having been a host, what it's like to be left with those memories and abilities, etc. Although Sam was host to a Tok'ra, I still think the two characters could find a common ground there.

Comment

You mean the Sam and the Anti-Sam in the same room together? Probably nuclear implosion.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          You mean the Sam and the Anti-Sam in the same room together? Probably nuclear implosion.
          When matter and antimatter collide they annihilate each other
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

I'd love to see the two of them together. They may have completely different personalities but they're both smart and witty. I imagine Vala would try to annoy her just like anyone else. That's her way to determine what's a person like, how they react. But just like Daniel, Sam is quick thinking enough to answer.
            If the writers want to they could give us wonderful sparring.

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

First, I hope they do have scenes together. It is possible they won't.
              Second, if they do, I expect Sam will remain silent about any, if any, "objectionable" behavior from Vala.
              Third, I expect, okay hope, Vala will behave entirely different with Sam.

Comment

I was at the Seacaucus convention last week, and when someone asked if Sam and Vala ever meet, Michael Shanks gave a funny look and said "Wait for episode 6." Looks like there will be some interaction, too bad Jack never got to meet her.
                Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                Stargate Destiny, Fan
                Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                  Sorry, but I fail to see the connection.

As I stated earlier, Sam is a class act, and as Vala has shown herself to have true feelings, and compassion for others, I see no problem with them meeting and interacting.

But, as always, it's just my opinion.
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                    I see no problem with them meeting and interacting.
                    We will find out soon
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      Sorry, but I fail to see the connection.

As I stated earlier, Sam is a class act, and as Vala has shown herself to have true feelings, and compassion for others, I see no problem with them meeting and interacting.

But, as always, it's just my opinion.
                      Not only yours I hope for some "jirl power" in the future, but I'm not sure it's gonna happen in "Beachhead".

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                        "jirl power"
                        What exactly is that?
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          Thank you, qasimjavid! That was exactly the joke I was going for. Apparently not everyone got it, though, as I actually got red-repped for my earlier post.

ETA: When I asked the poster who dinged me exactly WHAT they didn't like about my post, they were nice enough to explain that they just didn't understand that I was making a joke. All is forgiven! And now I finally have one >shiny red ding< to my credit...I'm just surprised it took me all of 10 months to get my first one! You'd think I would have po'd more people than that by now!
                          Last edited by Seshat; 15 August 2005, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Thank you, qasimjavid! That was exactly the joke I was going for. Apparently not everyone got it, though, as I actually got red-repped for my earlier post.
                            I have given you green to compensate - by looking at who has posted in this thread I am 99.9% sure I know who it was and that person also knows and that person also knows that s/he is a troublemaker and doesnt deserve respect from anyone else here
                            love Torri

Comment

I thought it was pretty funny myself.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X