Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Software 2 change ur voice(u can sound like a goa'uld)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software 2 change ur voice(u can sound like a goa'uld)

N/a
    Last edited by Eoin; 12 March 2009, 07:38 AM.
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

is there a link?
    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

N/a
      Last edited by Eoin; 12 March 2009, 07:38 AM.

Comment

sounds cool, ill check it out when the link is up.
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send to me aswell i wanna prank some friends who dont like stargate lol

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

I've always wanted a program that can make me sound like Anubis.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

can somebody please give me an upload site, im trying to use mega upload but i cant find the send button

Comment

Originally posted by eoin
                can somebody please give me an upload site, im trying to use mega upload but i cant find the send button
                the send button is right below the ads... it's a orange button on the right hand side.
                Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
                  the send button is right below the ads... it's a orange button on the right hand side.
                  Its not there, theres errors on the page, will yousendit.com work if i just copy the d/l link??

Comment

Originally posted by eoin
                    Its not there, theres errors on the page, will yousendit.com work if i just copy the d/l link??
                    it's right below the first ads... not all of them... it's just under the first google ads

You'll see in a row:
                    Recipient's email (optional) Your email (optional) Please enter a meaningful file description

Comment

ok im very sorry to say that im having problems uploading the program to a site(there seems to be something wrong with my computer), but im u/l it to owen macri through msn messenger and he post a link to it here, im sorry that i couldnt u/l it.

Please Thank Owen Macri for This program

Owen Macri Deserve's LOTS of GREEN, he is taking the time to get the program and post the link for it

Comment

Ok, Eoin has gone to sleep, as it is 5:02 in the morning there. I am currently downloading the file via msn. I appoligize, it is a very slow download, it is currently at 42% ET to completion is 2 hours and forty-six minutes, but it might be faster. The current transfer rate is 2.4Kb per second.

Once again I appoligize for the delay, once I have the file I will upload it and provide you with the link.

And one last note: EOIN should be getting the green! Not me, I am just helping with the file upload, he was the one that had the file. (give him lots!)

lol.

Owen Macri

Comment

holy how big is the file?

Comment

it isn't that big it is even in a zip file, it is just transfering REALLY REALLY SLOWLEY. lol. The file is 40, 743, 957 and I think that is bytes.

Update: File transfer has reached 52%.

Owen Macri

Comment

Update: 65% downloaded, ETD (Estimated Time to Download), 1 hour thirty seven minutes.

Owen Macri

Comment

Working...
                              X