X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character returns in prototype

Woolsey is back

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...1isninth.shtml

"I am always amazed when I travel abroad that Stargate has become huge," says actor Robert Picardo. "[It's] huge in Britain. It's far eclipsed Star Trek. It's now huge in Germany. I understand they're making big inroads in other countries."

Picardo, long-known to science fiction fans as the much-loved Emergency Medical Hologram on Star Trek: Voyager, spoke with GateWorld about his upcoming return to Stargate SG-1 as N.I.D. Agent Richard Woolsey, and his feelings about the show's new cast. Woolsey made his debut in Season Seven's "Heroes, Part 2" and "Inauguration."

In Season Nine's "Prototype," which has already been filmed, Woolsey will return to remind the new S.G.C. commander that he, too, has a responsibility to consider civilian oversight in the operation of the base.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Looking forward to it. I like Woolsey a lot.
    Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
    Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
    Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
    Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

cool, he was kind of like an NID guy who had a guilty consience (i have always hated that word). looking forward to seeing him again.
      ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Woolsey was cool, like that NID agent who was friends with Carter, he was a good guy. And he did the right thing, which just goes to prove that you can work in civilian oversight and not be evil
        sigpic

Comment

Agent Barrett. I like him, too. I think I like anyone who shows another side of something, and Barrett and Woolsey both show that the NID isn't just a bunch of rogue thieves; there are actually some honest, hard-working individuals who truly believe in civilian oversight of sensitive military operations.

I'm just looking forward to what Woolsey digs up on Mitchell and Landry.
          Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
          Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
          Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
          Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

Working...
          X