Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many more season needed for the Orii story?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took about at least 1 movies and 8 season ,to defeat the Goa'uld and in S9 they are still out there and up to no good .

If S9 is the last season, SG1 can protect Earth and the rest of milkyway but then what will happen to the Orii ,Are they going to be defeated in just one or two season?

What about TV movies, some people said SG1 TV movies 's setting will take place the early yr of SG1 ,during the Goa'uld years.

the people of Orii's Galaxy,who will set them free?
    Are the Orii and Prior go to Pegasus after Stargate: SG1 ended, and let the Atlantis team defeat them?

Well if things go as tptb plan, this season will do very well. Then they may have several seasons to let this storyline play itself out. That's what I'm hoping for.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I reckon they will stop making storys about the Ori when everyone learns how to speel thier name properly...

Comment

Originally we thought it was Orii and most people are used to that spelling

The number of series for the ori depends on how many series SG1 has got left
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I wouldn't mind if they needed eight more seasons.
          "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

I'll be dissapointed if they don't let the Ori run for at least a couple of seasons. IMO they are the first "post-'goa'uld" enemy that has any semblence of credibilty and threat. I mean everytime I thought of the replicators I thought Borg - assimilating new technology. Anubis - half ascended goa'uld....c'mon.

The minute they show introduced the Ancients, as the original gatebuilders and a far superior race, they opened up so many opportunities that, up until now, hadn't been fully taken advantage of.

I love the Ori. I love the idea that these "better than us" Ancients have a powerful, nasty, scary alter-ego. I honestly think that the Ori might be the saviours of SG1....it's got the potential to be a great storyline, and if done right can go on for as long as the goa'uld storylines did.

Comment

As many as possible, provided the writing stays consistently good.

Conflict with the Ori is a very different battle than the conflict with the Goa'uld. We're talking about a conflict of culture and a conflict with ruthless higher beings. The story possibilities are nearly endless. Introduction of plagues, trying to stop the spread of a certain religion, galactic crusades, etc etc.

I can't wait.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I personally think that the Ori will bring SG-1 into a new beginning. I have friends that don't like SG-1, believe it or not, that real like it now. They even watch it at home, not just at my house waiting for it to end so I can go out. They come over all the time knowing that SG-1 is on and down grade the show. But now they are interested. I think it is because of all the different ways you can describe the Ori. One friend said that it is like the devil by the way that they are like fire and the Ancients are a glowing white.

If it takes the Ori will be around as the Gua'uld, if the show lasts. Which are think and hope it will.
                *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma
                  I wouldn't mind if they needed eight more seasons.
                  Man do I so agree with that post. Can really see myself watching this show for years to come.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think is pretty much a givin. We all want to watch for years to come.
                    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Yea, the Orii'll definitly take a few episodes to fully defeat or render powerless or whatever. With all the religious hoopla and the 'too hot to handle' problem, I wager TPTB will squeeze a season or 3 out of this.

Still without Jack on the team, the adventure won't seem complete somehow...
                      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I think 4 or 5 seasons......ending in an all-out ancient war

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                          I honestly think that the Ori might be the saviours of SG1....it's got the potential to be a great storyline, and if done right can go on for as long as the goa'uld storylines did.
                          Yeah if they have storylines as good as the first few seasons
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

I think about 4 to five seasons aswell
                            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Meh... 4 is a good guess. but I have a feeling things are going to heat up, I say 8 seasons like the goa'uld! call me optimistic

Comment

Working...
                              X