This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Spoilers for The Fourth Horsemen

DID anyone notice that The Fourth Horsement Part one's geust's include Don. S Davis (General George Hammond)

GUEST STARRING - Tony Todd (Lord Haikon), Louis Gossett Jr. (Gerak), Cameron Bright (Orlin), Gardiner Millar (Yat'Yir), Jason George (Jolan), Don S. Davis (General Hammond), Bill Dow (Dr. Lee)

What do you think he's going to do in this episode this must be another one of those retunr fo a sorley missed character deal btu i hope he's in it alot cause not only id don. S Davis a really good actor but General Hammond was one of my favorite characters it shoudl be tineresting to see what he does.

I hope we see a lot of him
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      I hope we see a lot of him
      Me too. I loved Hammond and have missed him much since he left

Comment

Me too, wondering in what function he returns. I thought he retired, maybe I'm wrong though and just missed some stuff.

Comment

I hope he doesn't die, not before the Stargate program is made public, and he becomes a hero. If they are just bringing him back, to kill him off, then I don't want to see it, but if he's there for some other reason, the more Hammond the better, the best General in Stargate history.

Comment

I don't think they aim to kill him off. Why bother, he's already been away from the sgc for over a year. And besides, that would p-off way too many of us fans. Hammond was one of my favorite characters, and I would be personally insulted if tptb chose to kill him off out of nowhere. Hopefully his appearance is simply proof that some serious stuff is going down and his expertise is required.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I don't think TPTB will kill of Hammond. Unlike with Janet and Jacob, Sam now can't run to Jack anymore for a hug.

Comment

I hope they don't kill Hammond off, but I also hope he doesn't come back and run the SGC full-time or anything. I like Landry and I don't think he's really been given a fair shake just yet. I'm looking forward to whatever role Hammond plays in the episode, though. Maybe he'll command the Prometheus again.
                Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
                Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
                Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
                Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

Working...
                X