This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come check out a new webcomic

Hey there everyone. My friends have decided to create a webcomic based off of their on going experience in the music world. It has it's humor, but also a story that will be flushed out.

So if anyone wants to drop by and check it out here's the link http://www.smackjeeves.com/viewsite.php?url=sus4life

If you take a look at the site, I would like to ask you if you could post in this thread. That way it will stay on the first page of the Off-Topic section and more people can see it.

I also would like to add that this site is only a temporary one, a full site is in the procces of being made.

Thank you
    Last edited by Taonas; 07 August 2005, 08:02 PM.
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Hey that's pretty cool I have the same Led Zeppelin poster from the first comic in my room

Comment

Originally posted by .:Lemon:.
      Hey that's pretty cool I have the same Led Zeppelin poster from the first comic in my room
      Thank you very much, I shall forward you're compliment to my friends. Oh and if you could tell people about it, I would be once again very thankfull.
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

WOW! its really good! you should make a link thats shows the viewer how and who its done by!

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Heru'urs_first_prime
          WOW! its really good! you should make a link thats shows the viewer how and who its done by!
          Thank you, we really appreciate that people are coming to see it. So tell all your friends, and come enjoy it.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X