This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carolyn Lam (Lexa Doig-Shanks)/ Vala (Claudia Black) Thread

Poor Lexa... Having to watch as her hubby gets ogled by Claudia/Vala and both of them illegally married with marriage bracelets and then burned by the Ori. lol. I should imagine a cat-fight soon between Lexa and Claudia.
    Last edited by Xanderic; 03 August 2005, 01:51 PM.
    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Originally posted by Xanderic
    I should imagine a cat-fight soon between Lexa and Claudia.
    ...........*dreaming*...................*drooling*............
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      ...........*dreaming*...................*drooling*............
      lol one uses needles and medical equipment. The other use stolen alien technology.

Anyways, how do you guys like the two new females of Stargate?
      I just love them. They finally have an Asian person in the show... well Lexa is half Filipino but still... she's playing a Chinese doctor since Lam is a Chinese last name.

and Claudia is just great. I love the comic relief. "Let's make babies." lol... and this is also the first time they have dealings with a sexy thief too *drools*
      Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

If it came down to a catfight Vala would win i think (probably throught some dirty trick) but daniel would end up choosing dr. lam anyway.

Comment

I just love them. They finally have an Asian person in the show... well Lexa is half Filipino but still... she's playing a Chinese doctor since Lam is a Chinese last name
          I would have thought Lam was the doc's married name... isn't she Landry's daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherNumsey
            If it came down to a catfight Vala would win i think (probably throught some dirty trick) but daniel would end up choosing dr. lam anyway.
            you mean Michael would choose Carolyn I think Daniel wishes to stay a bachelor after Shar're

Comment

lol one uses needles and medical equipment. The other use stolen alien technology.

I just love them. They finally have an Asian person in the show... well Lexa is half Filipino but still... she's playing a Chinese doctor since Lam is a Chinese last name.

and Claudia is just great. I love the comic relief. "Let's make babies." lol... and this is also the first time they have dealings with a sexy thief too *drools*
              I love Lam not too hot on Vala though
              Originally posted by mazzmatazz
              I would have thought Lam was the doc's married name... isn't she Landry's daughter?
              She is his estranged daughter I think Lam is her mothers surname (I think Landry is divorced)
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

From the Omnipedia:
                Stargate Command's chief medical officer, Dr. Carolyn Lam is a civilian given the plum appointment by General Jack O'Neill himself.

Lam has a personal familiarity with General Hank Landry, the base's new commanding officer. But their relationship is somewhat strained, and she has implied that she might have turned down the job had she been told that Landry would be in command.

Lam replaced Dr. Janet Fraiser more than a year after Fraiser's tragic death in the line of duty.
                It doesn't say anywhere that Lam is Landry's daughter.... I thought they just had a previous relationship before.

Comment

From the Primer:

The S.G.C. also gets a new chief medical officer in Dr. Carolyn Lam (Andromeda's Lexa Doig), who is Landry's daughter.
                  It also states this on several sites. Is there anything in the Ask Joe thread?

Comment

From the Primer:

It also states this on several sites. Is there anything in the Ask Joe thread?
                    Landry has a daughter who hasn't talked to him since she was 12.... why would she have taken the job if she knew landry was taking over?

Comment

why would she have taken the job if she knew landry was taking over?
                      She didn't. She says in Origin that O'Neill didn't tell her she'd working for Landry.
                      "Guinness [...] a refreshing substitute for ... food."
                      Hallowed are the Ori.

Comment

She seems comfortable enough though
                        love Torri

Comment

We already have Appreciation as well as Thunk threads for both these actresses and their characters, therefore please continue the discussion there. Also please remember the forum rule "Respect the actors" and refrain from speculating on how their characters' interactions could impact on their real life relationships.

Thank you!

Feli
                          GateWorld Moderator

Comment

Working...
                          X