Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    yes yes yes! The bubble! I totally forgot about the bubble! *jumps in bubble and drags clone along* ah, so comfy. No
    Spoiler:
    rumours that can be interpreted in way too many ways and therefore make you loose your squee a bit without that being completely necessary
    Great atmosphere!
    A picspam to make us all better!
    Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

I was out of internet for a few days (horrible...) and you have sent a lot of beautiful pics in here... This is what I found:-)
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
        I was out of internet for a few days (horrible...) and you have sent a lot of beautiful pics in here... This is what I found
        I can't even imagine anymore what it's like to be without internet.. how bad is that.. Nice pics! The purple shirt of yum!

I've been uploading Condemned Lorne all afternoon, so here's the result of that. I haven't got him smiling. It was a difficult ep for him, emotionally and all

Since there are so many, spoilers. The quality isn't great, but it's Lorne, so who cares
        Spoiler:

I love his mouth when he talks! The shape it takes is very hot! This sounds very weird.. anyone else has this too? *gutter*

don't mess with him right now!

'teh fingers'

Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
        Save Our Seeker!
        LotS on LJ.

Comment

I can't even imagine anymore what it's like to be without internet.. how bad is that.. Nice pics! The purple shirt of yum!

I've been uploading Condemned Lorne all afternoon, so here's the result of that. I haven't got him smiling. It was a difficult ep for him, emotionally and all

Since there are so many, spoilers. The quality isn't great, but it's Lorne, so who cares
          Spoiler:

I love his mouth when he talks! The shape it takes is very hot! This sounds very weird.. anyone else has this too? *gutter*

'teh fingers'

Yum!
          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Hi everyone

I'm not even considering what's been said about 'you know what' next season. I'm in the denial bubble as well.

Still watching his six

Spoiler:

Yes I love his mouth too, even when he isn't talking

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              Hi everyone

I'm not even considering what's been said about 'you know what' next season. I'm in the denial bubble as well.

Still watching his six

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j.../kavan35-2.jpg

Yes I love his mouth too, even when he isn't talking

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/j...ade8resize.jpg
              Me too!

Comment

I bring more piccies!

Glad I'm not the only one who likes the mouth! (see pics ) And yes, the denial bubble is great today! Huge comfort!

Piccies from Conversion, with whump!

Spoiler:

GOGGLES!!!

GOGGLES AND TONGUE!!!

WHUMP!!!

Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

OMG These are great. The sixth one down - goggles and tongue!

In the whump pics he looks soooo p***ed off doesn't he? I don't know why that makes me laugh. *me - bad person*

I bring more piccies!

Glad I'm not the only one who likes the mouth! (see pics ) And yes, the denial bubble is great today! Huge comfort!

Spoiler:

GOGGLES!!!

GOGGLES AND TONGUE!!!

WHUMP!!!

sigpic

Comment

I bring more piccies!

Spoiler:

GOGGLES!!!

GOGGLES AND TONGUE!!!

My fav pics
                    Goggles and tounge, oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                      OMG These are great. The sixth one down - goggles and tongue!

In the whump pics he looks soooo p***ed off doesn't he? I don't know why that makes me laugh. *me - bad person*
                      You are not a bad person! That is just what we call a kind of whump. I'm a whumper myself, although it took me a while to see that.

But we like our characters to show emotions, whether that is crying (he was so sweet and all in Sunday, carrying the casket, even how horrible the moment was), whumped (dirty Lorne is good Lorne) or even with broken bones: because we are him to comfort him!!! We turn happy when he turns down!

Originally posted by melfan View Post
                      My fav pics
                      Goggles and tounge, oh my!
                      The tongue's goooood isn't it!
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

I think Kavan said he was in four out of five eps so far- although don't quote me on that. He gave no indication that we had anything to worry about regarding Lorne's life expectancy and knowing how much Joe likes to terrify fans by making vague comments (I think he set off a similar scare about Lorne a year or two ago) I wouldn't put any faith in ANYTHING he says.

Also, since I blanked on the title and have now remembered, Kavan is currently trying to get a children's book published. The title is Teddy Toot Sweet and he promised that as soon as it's published and available he'll make sure we all know about it.

What else? Umm... the story on IMDB about meeting his wife on a camel is complete BS. He's been on a camel trek, but there's no way you'd ever get his wife near one (although he did joke at one point that his wife WAS a camel- earned a big "OOOooooooo" from the audience LOL!).

As for Supernatural...
                        Spoiler:
                        He's playing a baddie. Some arrogant plastic surgeon that gets possessed and is killed in a quite spectacular and poetic way. I think that's what he said. Death is definitely involved and it's fully deserved.

I'll post more as I remember it- or as I read accounts elsewhere and steal blatantly from them. LOL! The brain kinda switched off while he was on stage. I'm sure y'all can understand. Unfortunately, there will be no follow-up opportunities. Not at this con anyway. He was scheduled for Friday and Friday ONLY and we haven't seen him since. *sigh*

Comment

-is happy after seeing the pic-

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post

As for Supernatural...
                          Spoiler:
                          He's playing a baddie. Some arrogant plastic surgeon that gets possessed and is killed in a quite spectacular and poetic way. I think that's what he said. Death is definitely involved and it's fully deserved.
                          I knew it! Agh...the man knows how to die well.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                            I think Kavan said he was in four out of five eps so far- although don't quote me on that. He gave no indication that we had anything to worry about regarding Lorne's life expectancy and knowing how much Joe likes to terrify fans by making vague comments (I think he set off a similar scare about Lorne a year or two ago) I wouldn't put any faith in ANYTHING he says.

Also, since I blanked on the title and have now remembered, Kavan is currently trying to get a children's book published. The title is Teddy Toot Sweet and he promised that as soon as it's published and available he'll make sure we all know about it.

What else? Umm... the story on IMDB about meeting his wife on a camel is complete BS. He's been on a camel trek, but there's no way you'd ever get his wife near one (although he did joke at one point that his wife WAS a camel- earned a big "OOOooooooo" from the audience LOL!).

As for Supernatural...
                            Spoiler:

I'll post more as I remember it- or as I read accounts elsewhere and steal blatantly from them. LOL! The brain kinda switched off while he was on stage. I'm sure y'all can understand. Unfortunately, there will be no follow-up opportunities. Not at this con anyway. He was scheduled for Friday and Friday ONLY and we haven't seen him since. *sigh*
                            The Supernatural epi
                            Spoiler:
                            You know the kind of ending that's going to be don't you - a la Blade - horrible and gruesome.

I can completely understand how you forget everything when he's on stage.
                            You may find it comes back to you in little bits and pieces over the next few weeks. Having Kavan popping into your memory every now and again. Very nice.
                            sigpic

Comment

Great hearing about all the Kavan news. I can't wait to see him on Supernatural. I really wished I could have been able to go to the convention this year but unfortunately other issues arose that were a bit more important. Anyway, I'm already making plans for next year. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll be back next year! One can only hope. And while we're on the subject of tounge:

Spoiler:

Hope you enjoy that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                                Great hearing about all the Kavan news. I can't wait to see him on Supernatural. I really wished I could have been able to go to the convention this year but unfortunately other issues arose that were a bit more important. Anyway, I'm already making plans for next year. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll be back next year! One can only hope. And while we're on the subject of tounge:

Spoiler:

Hope you enjoy that!!
                                Yep

Now I really need the drool bucket or the gutter - or the drool bucket IN the gutter.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X