No announcement yet.

Ronon's gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh just wanted to mention...that there's a switch which can't be seen in the pics...I don't know if you remember. But the switch changes it from stun to like obliterate. But there might be a switch for 3 settings, because if you check out the nozzle of the gun there are 3 openings.
    Last edited by vaberella; 02 June 2006, 03:19 PM.
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

thanks to everyone who supplied the pics much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
        Oh just wanted to mention...that there's a switch which can't be seen in the pics...I don't know if you remember. But the switch changes it from stun to like obliterate. But there might be a switch for 3 settings, because if you check out the nozzle of the gun there are 3 openings.
        stun
        screwed
        obliterate
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by generaloneill
          thanks to everyone who supplied the pics much appreciated
          Hey GO, no problem. Can you show us the pics of when the gun model is done?! I'd really like to see the sort of real life look of it.

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
          stun
          screwed
          obliterate
          You just might be right! I really would prefer the stun--awesome! I like Ronon--except in Allies--but I still like him! Cool ass character with a gosh darned excellent gun.

VB
          Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Pretty good close-up of the gun here from one of the TLG promo stills:

sigpic

Comment

it reminds me of the intarr weapons

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                Hey GO, no problem. Can you show us the pics of when the gun model is done?! I'd really like to see the sort of real life look of it.

You just might be right! I really would prefer the stun--awesome! I like Ronon--except in Allies--but I still like him! Cool ass character with a gosh darned excellent gun.

VB
                i'll try to show some pictures when my friend completes it he recently went on a year long holiday i'll be meeting him in a few months and i'll give him the pics and he will have a go at it. he said depending on what it looks like he may be able to do it if he is able to do it i will post pics for you to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
                  it reminds me of the intarr weapons
                  Yeah when i first say him get Sheppard with it in runner i was like Huh? who the hell has one of those out here

c'mon you can do better than that.

Save Stargate! Say No to the 6 Month Hiatus!

Comment

Its not from Sateda i'm pretty sure, the wraith would have taken his stuff before letting him run, I don't think he found it in a Geni secret bunker or anything like that. What idiot Geni would put it in a box and not on his belt. Also i dout it has anything to do with the wraith. And i don't think ronan made it, or moded up some gun he had. Its not any kind of ancient design either, they always seem to use Blue instead of Red. The only half decent explanation is the 'old ruin'. But still the advanced race that built haven't lost any of their other weapons anywhere in pegasus or at least no where that SGA has been yet. maybe they will find the planet he got it from and discover a conveniant way to kill the replicators After they get the wraith that is. But all in all its a mystery that might never get solved.

Comment

so it comes down to...

A) Found it lying there while he was a runner...
                      B) He made it
                      C) Satedan teck <---highly doubt it

anymroe?
                      DAM YOU SCI FI.....DAM U TO SCI HELL arghhhh.....

Comment

I hope this is what your looking for.........

Ronan Setting to stun

Ronan SHooting

Comment

He made a highly advanced and powerful gun after his planet was attacked, but did not think to make it before hand so that his planet's entire army could benefit from a more advanced gun to carry on their belts when the Wraith invaded?

Comment

Anyone have any ideas on where ronin got his gun from, its clearly not Setedan standard issue, someone said to me that they thought a friend of his made it for him and that its a one of a kind.

Any other ideas about how he got it out there?
                            sigpic

Comment

its definitely the coolest gun outta both sg1 and sga series
                              sigpic

Comment

We will find out more about the history behind Ronon's gun later this season. Not sure exactly in which ep but I suspect it may be in
                                Spoiler:
                                Travelers (there are several pictures/clips of Larrin using the same type of gun as Ronon has).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X