Camulus/Major Coburn/Steve Bacic Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camulus/Major Coburn/Steve Bacic Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

my favorite Goa'uld is Camulus (if you dont know who he is see New Order part 1 and 2) post here if you feel the same.
    your new guide to stargate news.
    www.stargatenews.mypodcast.com

Master Control Radio
    www.mastercontrol.mypodcast.com

I agree! Bigtime! I saw New Order for the first time the other day & Baal went straight out the window (lol, sorry Baal) Steve Bacic is soooooooo hot! and don't get me started on that leather number
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Hot or not guys?
      I personally think very hot, especially in that leather number in New Order, hottest bad guy on SG1
      Steve Bacic has played 2 characters on SG1
      Camulus in New order 1 & 2 as well as Zero Hour, plus he is referenced in season 9 quite a bit (Ties that bind etc)

Major Coburn in Maternal Instinct and The First Ones

Last edited by telpethoniel; 20 June 2006, 03:20 PM.
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Oh, I definitely think he's hot!
        He's the only reason I watched Andromeda season 5.
        Malaka
        {Muse in Training}

Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
        Do not go gentle into that good night,
        Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Comment

How about these? Careful, they are huge and very very hot indeed!
          Spoiler:
          This one is my favourite reaction shot from when Weir said she wanted all of Baal's territory, it was priceless ego for ego

Comment

Oooo....very hot!...always wondered if there was a Thunk Thread dedicated to Steve.....will be popping in here to appreciate any pics regularly....

Deeds xx *off to look for pics now*
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
              Oooo....very hot!...always wondered if there was a Thunk Thread dedicated to Steve.....will be popping in here to appreciate any pics regularly....

Deeds xx *off to look for pics now*
              please do All pics are enthusistically welcome no matter whether they have been posted before or not, and if anyone has any fanfics or videos please post

Comment

Hmmm....been nosing around on stargatecaps.com .....

Giving Jack the "Evil Eye".....I loved the arrogance of Camulus....I wish they'd bring him back - maybe as Ba'al's sidekick.....that's a winning combination of two really "hot baddies"....phwooarrrrr!....

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

Hmmm....been nosing around on stargatecaps.com .....

Giving Jack the "Evil Eye".....I loved the arrogance of Camulus....I wish they'd bring him back - maybe as Ba'al's sidekick.....that's a winning combination of two really "hot baddies"....phwooarrrrr!....

Deeds xx
                  YAY! and the stubble to boot Yes Yes! more Camulus! I loved the Weir/Cmulus headbutting in NO

Comment

just a heads up for you steve is attending gatecon uk in august

Comment

Aww man, I was wondering when Steve was going to get his own thread! I was going to make one a while back, but I was too chicken. But yeah he IS hot. Yup, me likey bad boys, yummy (Camulus ROAR! lol XD). LOL I wish he would come back, but you know how it sometimes is. Actors that played in the show before could be wrapped up in another part, and not enough time to guest star again. I don't know if Steve is working on anything else, but it is a good possibility he is. Man he is hot. I had no prob watching NO1&2 5 times in a row (Once to watch the eps, another time to watch with commentaries, and 3 more times to show my 3 of my family members the commentaries because they are so funny).

Offtopic: OMG I just noticed: My sig is working again YAY!

Ronon Dex Devil
                      Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Deeds xx *really loving this new thread! *
                        sigpic

Comment

Deeds xx *really loving this new thread! *
                          YAY!!!!!! another hottie pic! Does anyone have any of Steve in Andromeda?
                          I found this fic, it's awesome please do read
                          Not what he seems

Comment

Bump to page 1
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel
                              YAY!!!!!! another hottie pic! Does anyone have any of Steve in Andromeda?
                              I found this fic, it's awesome please do read
                              Not what he seems
                              I love that fic. It is super long lol. I have not finished it yet. If only it were organized into chapters, so I can easily find where I left off tomorrow when I go to read the rest. LOL I have been reading for, well I don't know how long, and I am only half way! Damn I must be a slow reader, or that fic is loooooong.

Ronon Dex Devil
                              Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Working...
                              X